Keith McNeill Plumbing Contractor Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

3505 N Monroe St

Tallahassee, FL 32303

Keith McNeill Plumbing Cont., Inc., incorporated in 1979, is a family owned plumbing company. Our track record of maintaining a family environment, employee friendliness and employee compensation ensures that we maintain the most experienced and skilled plumbers in the Tallahassee area. All of our employees are drug tested, background-checked and fully insured. McNeill Plumbing is the premier plumber in the Tallahassee area. We provide plumbing services for residential and commercial properties. We are also a new construction plumber, doing projects as small as Habitat for Humanity houses, or as large as Hospitals. McNeill Plumbing works for customers who understand value and demand the highest quality of work and professionalism in their home. Our customers are extremely loyal, knowing when they make the phone call to us they can forget about their plumbing problems. Our customers understand that the highest value is rarely found in the lowest price. We guarantee our work and attain 100% customer satisfaction. Our unquestioned customer service and quality of work keep us a level above our competition. Customer service and quality of work are our most important attributes, and we continuously improve them through customer and employee feedback, as well as, employee training. Additional contact name - Keith Mcneill....

Plumbing (210)Water Heaters (43)Drain Cleaning (26)Natural Gas Lines (8)General Remodeling (7)Water and Smoke Damage (6)Drain Pipe Installation (5)Sewer Cleaning (4)Septic Systems (3)Heating and Air Conditioning (2)Excavating (2)Ceramic Tile (1)

01/22/2020

Needed to get this resolved and the tech that came out found the problem and took care of it. Service was so good I purchased a maintenance plan for them to come out yearly to inspect everything. Plus with the maintenance plan if I have an after hours emergency I'll only be charged regular time and not overtime or holiday time. Excellent service and I recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a leak in my upstairs tub.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

01/07/2020

It could not have gone any better. They worked around the tile person and was very dependable. I have used them before and highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Updated all bathroom fixtures.

CATEGORY plumbing, remodeling, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

11/20/2019

Great job. Knowledgable professional service. Fast freindly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faucet leak fix

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

11/20/2019

Great job. Knowledgable professional service. Fast freindly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faucet leak fix

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

10/03/2019

Perfect! Very professional. Didn’t try to sell us new hot water heaters like another company did. Would definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas hot water heaters needed repairs.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

06/18/2019

The plumber showed up on time was able to access the problems & had the repairs/replacement done very quickly. I am very pleased with this company’s service & the plumber’s skills. Would definitely hire & recommend again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leaks under the kitchen sink that leaked out onto the hardwood floor & leak behind toilet tank in master bath.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

05/16/2019

They did a good job. They are professional, prompt in their service and took their time. They did the job right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

05/07/2019

They did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend them and I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new water heater. They also fixed a toilet problem.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2019

04/12/2019

Very professional, called before the appointment time & was prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen faucet replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

03/20/2019

Previously this company fixed a slab leak for me. Once again, they did exceptional work. The employees were courteous and explained everything to me. I will continue to use this company for all my plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas Line to Generator

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

Residential and commercial plumbing, installations, new construction, re piping, water heaters, boilers, backflow devices, drain clogs, sump pumps natural gas piping, pipe replacement, fixtures, appliances, water and sewer lines, gas lines, grease, lint & sand traps.

Please Inquire