G & S Fence

A104 REVIEWS

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since June 2009

3940 Woodville Hwy

Tallahassee, FL 32305

Our goal at G &S Fence is to provide the best quality fencing and outdoor renovations to homeowners, and businesses in the Tallahassee area and southern Georgia. We specialize in: Fences , Arbors, Decks, Pergolas, Outdoor kitchens, Screened porches, Commercial projects of all types and Pavers Whether you desire custom fencing, vinyl fence, PVC, metal, wood, or chain link fence, the team at G & S Fence & Deck will provide service and customer satisfaction unsurpassed in Tallahassee, FL. We understand every client is unique, we listen to your wishes, and together with you, professionally craft a product that will bring you years of enjoyment and privacy. Please call us and visit our website for more information about how we can serve you....

Fencing (95)Decks and Porches (20)Fencing Driveway Gates (13)Pavers and Hardscaping (12)Hauling (5)Deck Maintenance (5)Stone and Gravel (3)Concrete Pouring and Repair (3)Excavating (2)Patios (2)Masonry (1)Screen repair (1)

10/07/2019

G&S did a great job. This was an expensive undertaking, but well worth the price. The concrete pavers look great and will last and last, unlike my old wooden deck that was falling apart due to wood rot. Aaron and his crew worked very hard day in and day out for 4 solid weeks in 100+ degree heat. They are my heros! Thank you for a job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced a wooden deck with concrete pavers

CATEGORY decks, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

05/22/2019

STAY AWAY!!! This was the worst experience that I have ever had with any services provided. They had to come back 6 times to finish a job that was supposed to be done in a day and a half. The issues to the workmanship were grave. The first time I contacted the office to complain about the issues, Marybeth was dismissive and after persuading she came over to do a final review of the work. The exper...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hurricane Michael Repairs to Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

04/23/2019

Our 20+ year old deck needed to be replaced. What we envisioned was a deck that had more area, wrap-around steps, access to our above-ground pool, and – because of short distance to the ground - the clean look of no railings. Also we wanted poles installed for our sun shade sail. From start to finish our experience with G & S Fence and Deck was a good one. Drake was our point-of-contact for the pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Replacement

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2019

04/21/2019

Wonderful 3 days, wonderful job, very professional and cleaned up behind themselves. Greg and Josh worked very hard together to complete the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Elevated deck with staircase with a mid-point landing area.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

Greg has been with me for over a decade. He is amazing at his work and takes a lot of pride in his work. Thank you for observing that and making mention of it. He will be very happy to hear that. Thank you for your business!

04/19/2019

We hired Travis because of his creativity and knowledge of pavers. I wasn't sure what we wanted, but Travis' suggestions were spot on and turned out to be beautiful. He was not the least expensive, but definitely worth it! We will be having him build a porch over the new patio...again, his suggestions were classy and perfect. The workers that did the actual install were very respectful and hard wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paver patio

CATEGORY fencing, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2019

Your patio turned out amazing! Thank you for your patience, December was a very tough month for the paver crews. Fortunately the rain has not slowed us down so far this year!

04/15/2019

Very well satisfied with job. Fence looks great!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced privacy fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2019

Thank you for your business! It is greatly appreciated.

03/02/2019

This was a small privacy fence to replace one that had come down during Hurricane Michael. I set it all up in early December, but they weren't able to get to me until a few months later. This was expected due to the amount of damage around town. I asked for a horizontal look to the fencing and I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement privacy fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

Thank you for your patience! The hurricane has certainly put us into another gear. I'm glad you are happy with your fence. Those horizontal fences are very nice, and definitely a change of pace for a privacy fence.

02/26/2019

G and S Fence went above. There was a mistake made and not only was it immediately corrected but at their cost. The crew doing the actual work was outstanding and asked for input as well as kept me in the loop as to what would happen next. Outstanding experience and I have neighbors driving by asking who did my fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence sections replaced after Hurricane Michael.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

Thank you for leaving a review, and the opportunity to work with you! I wish we could have been more responsive for you, and we are doing our best. With the sudden influx of work because of the hurricane it has been very challenging to keep up with the number phone calls coming in. I've hired some extra help and thus far the help has gotten us back on track. Again, thank you for your business!

12/19/2018

Excellent! Drake was my project manager and he was great to work with. He communicated with me before, during and after the project was completed. The installers were respectful of my property, always asking if they could move items that was in their way. They worked together quickly and with great attitudes. My fence is perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence install around pool area.

11/06/2018

Surprised how quickly the job was scheduled after hurricane Michael. The fence looks great and am getting many compliments from neighbors. Quality work and materials.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced damaged fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2018

Fences, Decks, paver patios, driveways, walkways, Pergolas, Outdoor kitchens, Commercial projects of all types and Pavers

Not Applicable