Alpha Foundations

A60 REVIEWS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since October 2008

4778 Woodlane Cir Ste B

Tallahassee, FL 32303

Are you experiencing cracks, sunken concrete, or even a slope in your floors? Call Alpha Foundations! With more than 17 years of experience serving North Florida and South Georgia, we are excited to be expanding our award-winning services to South Florida. Alpha Foundations has proven time and time again to go beyond customer expectations, developing a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Check out our reviews from satisfied clients. Give us a call today and find out first hand why we are an award-winning company!...

Foundation Repair (57)Concrete Leveling (16)Wells and Pumps (1)

08/23/2018

We had Alpha Foundations come out to check the foundation due to minor flooding problems at the back of the house. Jason came to evaluate the situation and determined that the foundation settlement was slightly within the range of suggesting repair. He suggested at least using their expanding foam product for waterproofing. We decided to have both done in order to have the foundation stabilized pe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Repair and Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

We work hard to ensure that each customer receives the same high-level treatment that you experienced. It's so nice when our customers go out of their way to let us know that our guys in the field (and in the office, too) are living our mission "to be the best in the industry and to wow our customers every step of the way". We appreciate you taking the time to share this!

07/05/2018

I was thrilled to learn the situation I had didn’t require extensive work at this time. Brian, the rep here in Jacksonville area, was punctual, thorough and listened to my area of concern then did his inspection. Impressive assessment and while nothing required work by Alpha Foundation at this time he will send me proposal for an area that I will watch and if it worsens I have an idea of what remi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2018

Thank you for reviewing our company. We are glad we were able to provide you with peace of mind and give you an actionable plan for the future. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you believe the area is getting worse.

12/04/2017

I have nothing but praise for this group. They were professional in every way. I would hire them again and recommend them with no reservation. The entire thing was beautifully executed from the first call I made to them to the final bill. Many people and organizations could learn a lot from this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My house was sinking along the entire back side. They custom-made 12 jacks and righted the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2017

We are so glad you had a wonderful experience with our company! Alpha Foundations was built on providing excellent service each and every time we interact with a customer. We are proud to stand apart and change the perception of what it means to work with a contractor. Thank you for taking your time to provide feedback!

10/05/2017

Excellent! Very happy with the job that was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sidewalk repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2017

08/31/2017

The representative turned up on time, and was very pleasant. Unfortunately the sunken concrete is itself cracked, making two small sunken areas, and he advised me that their process wouldn't work well because of that. He also advised me that they had a minimum price per project and it turned out to be much more than I would have expected or been willing to pay for such a small job. I pointed out t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a small area of concrete in my drive that has cracked and sunk. The company's sales material talked about what sounded like similar work, as well as their much more extensive projects shoring up sinking buildings, so I felt it could be worthwhile getting a quote.

CATEGORY mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! The scope of our projects can vary so greatly depending on the specific site conditions, so we do prefer to meet with the homeowner every time instead of providing pricing over the phone. Further, we view each interaction as an opportunity to educate homeowners on our products and services. Please be sure to keep us in mind if you are ever in need...

07/06/2017

They were very professiional with their quoting process, flexible to make changes when we ran into a problem and did a good job overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contracted with Alpha to stabalize the foundation for my commercial building.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2017

We pride ourselves on exceeding customer expectations through ongoing communication and remaining flexible - we know that is especially important on commercial projects. We hope to work with you again soon on another project!

06/02/2017

Went well but could have had permitting done before starting the job since they had more than a month to get the permits in place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation was settling. Had helical piers and poly level under slab. Workers on time and very polite, courteous, and cleaned up after themselves. Also very knowledgeable.

CATEGORY mudjacking, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2017

The permitting process is one that we are always improving, and we appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback!

11/01/2016

Well... I had a family emergency at the time my appt was scheduled. So I called to reschedule. No problem. A couple of days prior to my appt Eric called to confirm everything. I was currently driving from another state but confirmed the appt. However, during my drive back I had mechanical issues causing my delayed arrival for my appt. I called Eric to advise of my issues and - well - lets just say...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I sent a request for an assessment of my addition in the back of my home to confirm whether or not the foundation was stable. I was going to base my final decision on whether to keep the room or demolish it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2016

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for the wonderful feedback! We truly pride ourselves on creating personal customer experiences and providing constant communication throughout the entire process. I'm glad we were able to give you peace of mind on such an important investment.

10/31/2016

Excellent service with a great crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed foundation damaged by shrink-swell clay using piles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2016

07/26/2016

Excellent - start to finish. Sales team was attentive with great follow-up. Crew was professional, polite and always did what they said. Foundation stabilization is not a very "sexy" home improvement - necessary, but not an aesthetic fix. Making the decision to invest in this was difficult, but we are now able to proceed with additional renovations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stabilization of the foundation under my sunroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2016

Concrete - leveling, mudjacking & foundation repair; basement waterproofing; crawl space encapsulation

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available