Painting Dimensions Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5416 NW 92 Ave

Sunrise, FL 33351

**2016 Super Service Award Winner!** Painting Dimensions is a South Florida based company. We are licensed and insured. Painting Dimensions is a residential, commercial, interior and exterior painting company. Prior to establishing Painting Dimensions the founder and owner worked in this field for over fifteen years, and is also a certified Residential Home Inspector. We are an OSHA certified company....

Exterior Painting (95)Pressure Washing (49)Interior Painting (21)Roof Cleaning (16)Wallpaper Removal (3)Drywall (3)Epoxy Flooring (2)Decks and Porches (1)

03/15/2019

Sheldon and his crew were wonderful! They we’re always very attentive to details. I was out of town and Sheldon even would FaceTime me so I could see how the job was progressing. They covered the patio with plastic and the whole inside. They did a great job and I definitely would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a painter!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed the complete house painted inside and out.

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2019

Photo for Painting Dimensions Inc - 5416 NW 92 Ave, Sunrise, FL - 37773974

My crew and i would like to thank you for the wonderful review.It was a pleasure doing business with you.I want to thank you for the business and look forward to serving you in the future with any of your painting needs.Thank you again.

02/01/2019

Perfect! They were extremely professional and know everything about painting, using only top quality paint. The owner listens well and will go out of his way to ensure you are satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting approximately 1600 sq feet

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

01/22/2019

Excellent Prompt service Always punctual

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2018

11/17/2018

This was a great experience. The owner Sheldon was courteous, prompt and completely professional. Great to work with. His painters showed up on time and worked very hard. They were careful with our belongings when things had to be moved, and their prep work was impeccable. Sheldon came every day to check on the work and make sure everything was going well. I always knew what was being planned and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2018

09/13/2018

The work was completed professionally and perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete repainting of the house interior, including baseboards and doors

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2018

09/12/2018

Excellent, tenant were satisfied with his service as its a high end rented apartment. The company was very responsive and understanding in that the HOA had to approve his registration and Insurance policy and Sheldon complied with all the many many documentation request by the HOA without complaining...very good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

08/02/2018

Awesome , professional and reliable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash roof driveway and walkway and roof. Take down all old hurricane shutters. Exterior painting. Refinish driveway walkway and patio

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters, roof cleaning, epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2018

07/27/2018

I hired Sheldon to paint the exterior of my home awhile ago and hired him again to do the interior. They were very professional, on time and the house looks awesome, just like that outside. Will hire him for any of my painting needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

07/24/2018

Went awesome. Guys always arrived on time, did a beautiful job and were very professional. Quality work with high quality paint. Can't wait to have them paint the inside!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of house, driveway and walkways.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2018

07/20/2018

Sheldon and his team were so professional. Sheldon explained the entire process with me. His team continued to work even when it started raining. They even painted my mailbox to match my home without charging me extra for the work. I get so many compliments from my neighbors now. Thank you for your great work Sheldon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Paint, Repair Fascia, Pressure Clean Roof, Paint Driveway

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

pressure washing, roof cleaning, wallpaper removal, wallpapering, painting - exterior & interior, Epoxy Garage Floor Coating (with our without decorative flakes) and Clear Protective Coating, Faux Woodgrain Finishing, Painting on Custom Trim work, baseboards, window trim, chair rails, and crown molding.