Painting Dimensions Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

5416 NW 92 Ave

Sunrise, FL 33351

**2016 Super Service Award Winner!** Painting Dimensions is a South Florida based company. We are licensed and insured. Painting Dimensions is a residential, commercial, interior and exterior painting company. Prior to establishing Painting Dimensions the founder and owner worked in this field for over fifteen years, and is also a certified Residential Home Inspector. We are an OSHA certified company....

Exterior Painting (93)Pressure Washing (49)Interior Painting (20)Roof Cleaning (16)Wallpaper Removal (3)Drywall (3)Epoxy Flooring (2)Decks and Porches (1)

11/21/2019

My wife and I could not be more pleased with Painting Dimensions, the company we contracted with to paint the exterior of our home, pressure wash our roof, and stain our pool deck area. The owner, Sheldon Ramjattan, was a joy to work with and his one man crew, Dennis, was an artist with a spray gun. Sheldon is a hands-on owner and was here the majority of the time as Dennis painted our house. I hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint Exterior of home and Stain Patio pool deck

CATEGORY decks, pressure washing, house painters, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

My crew and i would like to thank you for the wonderful review.It was a pleasure doing business with you.I want to thank you for the business and look forward to serving you in the future with any of your painting needs.Thank you again.

08/14/2019

Painting Dimensions painted the exterior of my house last year. There was no question who I wanted to do the interior. Sheldon is true professional. His crew shows up on time, they cover everything the house is immaculate when they leave. Sheldon himself is very hands on and makes sure the job is done to his standards. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior house painted

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2019

07/27/2019

Smooth and on-time. Quality work, delivered professionally. Easy to work with. Very satisfied with the finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint exterior of my home. Additionally, stain new front double door. Also, paint side door to the garage, paint floor around exit.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019

06/28/2019

Sheldon started as promised today at 8:30am sharp with his crew. Finished all roof and walls pressure cleaning. The house looks better already. Starting on paint on Saturday. Can't wait! So....update... Sheldon is amazing. He was hands on and completed the job on time. The work was impeccable. He pressure cleaned or roof and it looks amazing with no damage. The house looks brand new with the new p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

06/01/2019

Sheldon and his crew have taken the joy of “coming home” to a whole new level! We absolutely love their work and love the look of our house. Sheldon and his crew were super polite, neat and above all else, total professionals. They offered suggestions when asked and went above and beyond finishing the whole project in just two full days. We can’t recommend their services enough. Great painting com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting/all doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

05/20/2019

Overall quite well. Found a few small things missed post job but I’m sure Sheldon would have come out to remediate had I requested it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint exterior walls, doors, windows, gutters.,

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

05/13/2019

I was extremely happy with the paint job done to the exterior of my house. Very detailed and went straight to work. They completed the job as scheduled despite that the first day they had to end early because of the rain. Very reliable and reasonably priced. They are licensed and insured.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

04/30/2019

Sheldon and his team were a pleasure to work with - they were professional and courteous in their approach, prep work & painting were performed on schedule, clean-up was complete, and there was no inconvenience to us. The house looks great with the new paint; they also helped identify additional improvements to our property, which was appreciated. We would not hesitate to recommend Painting Dimens...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2019

04/27/2019

Wonderful service! Our custom made hurricane door that was stained a very nice cherry wood finish had been faded by the sun and also had an area damaged possibly by cleaning. Sheldon gladly came out to assess our door and recommended a solution to touch up the staining and add a polyurethane coating to both bring back the vibrant color and protect the door for several years to come. It looks bette...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Polyurethane coating on custom stained front door

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2019

My crew and i would like to thank you for the wonderful review.It was a pleasure doing business again with you.I want to thank you for the business and look forward to serving you in the future with any of your painting needs.Thank you again.

03/15/2019

Sheldon and his crew were wonderful! They we’re always very attentive to details. I was out of town and Sheldon even would FaceTime me so I could see how the job was progressing. They covered the patio with plastic and the whole inside. They did a great job and I definitely would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a painter!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed the complete house painted inside and out.

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2019

pressure washing, roof cleaning, wallpaper removal, wallpapering, painting - exterior & interior, Epoxy Garage Floor Coating (with our without decorative flakes) and Clear Protective Coating, Faux Woodgrain Finishing, Painting on Custom Trim work, baseboards, window trim, chair rails, and crown molding.