God's Cleaning Servants

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since July 2016

God's Cleaning Servants is the team you want keeping your home. With a complete staff of cleaning professionals, we will make sure every corner is spotless and all the chores you want done are done right....

License to Wash

92  REVIEWS
License to Wash

You only get one chance at a first impression, and the exterior of your home or business is the first thing people will see before coming inside. At License To Wash, we help you protect your investment by offering safe, professional, exterior cleaning. We use top quality cleaning products to kill organic growth including mold, mildew and algae. This gives you a more thorough, longer lasting clean, without the need for excessive amounts of pressure. Call me today for a FREE quote!

01/10/2019

It went fine. They did a great job getting all the hair my dog sheds. I was also amazed that I could get anyone to clean my apartment at all, given how small it is, much less at the rate they have given me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning my apartment.

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,floor cleaning

06/13/2018

Excellent. They are very responsive. If I want something changed or done a little differently they very responsive to my request. I am extremely satisfied. I have very high expectations which they have met and exceeded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning services

CATEGORY house cleaning

06/12/2018

I found this company while I was out driving and saw their van. I phoned them and spoke with Jennifer, the owner. She was able to quickly work me in to come out and give me an estimate on a basic house cleaning. Jennifer showed up on time and was very professional. She walked through my home, explained what would be cleaned, any additional services her company offers and finally gave an estimate. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning

Thank you, I look forward to continue working with you.

06/12/2017

Efficient, thorough. Two ladies were professional and very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house. House just sparkles from above cabinets, windows, blinds. Pulled out stove and refrigerator. Cleaned everything on counters. Bathrooms from top to bottom. Couldn't be happier. Would recommend strongly. It

CATEGORY house cleaning

11/21/2016

It went very well, very professional work, they do an excellent thorough cleaning job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired them to help us clean a rental property that we were moving out of. and then we hired them to clean our house on a monthly basis.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Residential & Commercial Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Window Washing