One Call Property Services

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since October 2015

B Rated | 11 Reviews

One stop shopping for all of your building needs!...

08/18/2019

It went great!!! I gave a description of issue over the phone and they gave an estimate over the phone. Coleman arrived promptly and did a great job. I would use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change out 2 diverters and fix shower handles

CATEGORY plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

05/07/2018

Scam Artists at their finest. 8 months of them holding our insurance money and living with broken windows and uncompleted work, fed up with their lack of work ethic and lack of professionalism, we finally came to the terms of firing them and finding a contractor that would start doing some work on our home. When we came to pick up our insurance claim money they were holding, they took 40% for thei...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hurricane Damage

CATEGORY contractors,carpet installation,countertops,flooring,remodeling,water damage restoration,home builders,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,mold removal

01/05/2016

Everything was done in the allotted time including additional work I requested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced damaged flooring and floor boards.  Painted home. Replaced granite counter in kitchen.  Most work was from an insurance claim.

CATEGORY contractors,countertops,flooring,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

12/21/2015

One Call was very quick to respond and provide a quote for kitchen remodel.  They far exceed my expectations with their knowledge of the products, and devoted a lot of time walking me thru the process and color selections.  Would recommend for any construction needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel information for Kitchen

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

12/18/2015

All went well, top notch work. They even help me and my family into a rental property while the repairs were being completed.? I was told 6 weeks to complete.?They only took 4 weeks. The insurance took a long time to pay but One Call started soon after payment was made.? Their showroom made material selection easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen, Bathrooms, Flooring, Base, countertops

CATEGORY countertops,flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Commercial & residential painting, fire, water, mold remediation, general construction, kitchen remodeling, polished concrete, finish carpentry, flooring, countertops & demo.

HVAC