Jordan, Dr. Cheryl H.

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since October 2009

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Dr. Jordan provides concierge medical care in Stuart, Florida and surrounding communities....

10/03/2012

My mother always gets good care.  Dr. Jordan is knowledgeable, helpful and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 88y/o mother uses Dr. Cheryl Jordan.  I generally go with my Mom when she needs to see Dr. Jordan.  She is always available, we have her cell phone number and have never waited more than 30 minutes for her to return a call, if she doesn't answer her office phone or cell phone immediately.  Dr. Jordan listens to, and cares about, my mother.  She doesn't have the attitude that 'you're old, you've lived a good life'.  She makes my mother feel better and doesn't prescribed an abundance of unnecessary medications.  I would love to use Dr. Jordan myself, but my insurance company won't cover the initial 'membership' fee.  I might just bite the bullet and invest in my health care and pay it myself!

03/13/2012

I do not feel like she was very personable. I feel like she was sending me to a lot of specialists. I requested my medical records from her and could not get them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was there for a general visit.

10/31/2009

After being turned away and being on a waiting list for other doctors, I found Dr. Jordan. She is a fabulous doctor. She gives you the best individual care. If she recommends that you need a medical test, she is the one who will argue on your behalf. You will get individual care and also access to her cell phone, so she is available at all times, and she will make house calls. It is one of the bes...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Jordan is considered a concierge physician. The only take 300 clients. She charges annual fee 2250.00, which is cheaper than most in Florida. Insurance companies will not cover the annual fee. My last interaction with her was over the phone in September.

CATEGORY family doctor

Concierge Medical Care, Board Certified Family Physician, Family Medicine, House-Calls, Patient Centered Care