Blue Ocean Builders Inc

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since June 2010

We at Blue Ocean Builders are a local family owned & operated contracting business. We provide a true one-stop-shop for many of your construction & decorating needs which eliminates many of the headaches associated with hiring multiple contractors for your project. We are fully state licensed and insured - Lic.#CBC1250527. We provide free estimates. When you call us you will deal directly with an owner of the company. No job is too small. Call us today! Angie's List members receive a 10% discount off your first service. We look forward to hearing from you!...

Northstar Pressure Washing

Pressure washing service can be wonderful for all kinds of structures. Power washing can make commercial buildings look a lot better from outside. It can make residential properties look a lot more appealing from outside as well. If you're searching everywhere for five-star residential and customer pressure washing service on the Treasure Coast of Florida, then it's up to you to call us at Northstar Pressure Washing. Our residential pressure washing service offers all sorts of diverse perks to customers. If you turn to us for house washing, you can revel in a home exterior that's bright and flawless. It doesn't matter if you want to get rid of mold development, bird droppings or anything else along those lines. We can help you fall in love with your home again

09/03/2013

The Blue Ocean Builder crew went above and beyond our expectations.  They were very professional and helpful even after we made a couple changes to the original plan along the way.  We got quotes from a few different companies but felt most comfortable with Blue Ocean, their price was competitive and their professionalism was top notch. I'd highly recommend them for anyone who needs some work done...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We need a room to be completely renovated from the ground up.  Including all the drywall being replaced, new flooring, and then painting the entire thing.

CATEGORY drywall,flooring,remodeling,interior painters

05/10/2012

He came out to look at  the work that I needed done and after the initial visit, he said he send me an estimate. He did contact me with an estimate but it took me a little longer then expected, and he apologized for the delayed response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Blue Ocean builders for an estimate to paint and replace my baseboards.  They were also going to look at my cabinetry, drywall, and air conditioning units.

CATEGORY drywall,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

At our initial meeting with this client we went through all of her areas of concern throughout the home. We referred her to an HVAC contractor that we had worked with in the past to help her resolve her A/C problems, as we are not mechanical contractors ourselves. We informed her that it would be a week or so to get a quote to her. It did take longer than that week, for which we apologized. We how...

03/24/2012

Blue Ocean acted as General Contractor and provided/coordinated their preferred sub-contractors (Electrician, Plumber, Marble & Tile Installation & Cabinetry) to effectively complete the upgraded remodeling concept. The job was well done, they had great follow through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling of Kitchen & 3 bathrooms.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

06/15/2010

I highly recommend this company!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nick did a excellent job on my home. I had mold all around my windows and nick had a company remove the mold and then he repair my house. He preformed the task very well/ I would highly recommend this company

CATEGORY remodeling

Construction, interior design & coordination. Painting - interior & exterior. Drywall. Carpentry. Remodeling & repair. Pressure washing. Flooring - tile, laminate, carpet. Property maintenance.