Custom Painting, Inc.

A91 REVIEWS

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since July 2010

P.O. Box 76326

St. Petersburg, FL 33703

2015-2019 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER* Family owned and operated for over 25 years. We are located here in St Petersburg, FL. and specialize in all painting projects. Originally from North Jersey, we moved to St Pete after falling in love with everything the city has to offer. Coming from a fast pace area, we bring over higher standard of professionalism which our new clients desperately expect. We understand that there is much more to being a contractor than simply providing a service. Our goal is to meet and exceed your expectations from our very first interaction all the way until project completion. That means that when working with us you can always expect expertise, fluid communication, top quality workmanship, cleanliness, safety and reliability, We pride ourselves on being highly relatable to our clients wants and needs. Whether you know exactly what you want, or you need a professional opinion, simply shoot us an email, text or call so that we can get you on the right track....

Interior Painting (80)Exterior Painting (19)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (4)Pressure Washing (3)Wallpaper (1)Handyman Services (1)

09/10/2019

The work was excellent, the painter Enrico Croce, whenever i called for inquiries, he was prompt in answering the call, and he will be here in my home promptly, always on time, great customer service, and he make sure that he gets his work done and neatly done, for other contractor to do their work as well. For me, he was one of the best contractor I have worked with. Does not expect money until t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting for my Home

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

01/30/2019

Outstanding workmanship. Very professional and knowledgeable. They seriously care about the work they do. Perfection!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

01/18/2019

Excellent. They communicated multiple times prior to the day of service. They called to confirm the day prior. They showed up early and completed the job on schedule. Will absolutely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

11/28/2018

Excellent work by responsive, friendly workers!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior house painting of bedrooms,hallways,family room and ceilings in living and dining rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2018

10/25/2018

it went perfect! Very professional and talented painters...they listened to what I was looking for in color,finishes and the look I wanted to achieve and they did that and more, a fantastic job! There on time,organized,take charge and take pride in there work.... I’ve done ALOT of painting I’m my 60 years! After having used the guys at Custom Painting, I’ll never have to do any of my painting proj...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My entire house! Interior and exterior!

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2018

10/24/2018

Enrico and Paul did an excellent job at a fair price. I would definitely hire again and recommend to other people. Enrico came over the very same day to give an estimate and the job was done the following day. They were friendly and professional and the whole experience was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting. Living Room and Hallway walls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

10/23/2018

Three rooms painted. Fantastic job! Love these guys I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to friends!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three rooms painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

09/10/2018

Fantastic, will definitely use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of living room walls, ceiling, base boards, door

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

Photo for Custom Painting, Inc. - P.O. Box 76326, St. Petersburg, FL - 37386844

09/05/2018

Enrico and his son Paul did a fabulous job. Both are highly professional, listened to my needs, and took care of everything. They went above and beyond to meet our needs. We cannot say enough how impressed we were with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting interior room, repaired mold in closet and bathroom and repainted those areas as well

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2018

05/25/2018

Enrico did an excellent job! He arrived when he said he would and diligently worked until the job was completed. He used quality paint and he cleaned the house well before painting. He cleaned up well after the job. I would use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the outside of the home

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

Our home services include Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Pressure Washing and Commercial Painting. If it's not listed, Just Ask!

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover