Goode Brothers Roofs and Gutters

A 17 Reviews

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since January 2016

1353 San Juan St.

St Augustine, FL 32080

We’re a family business. Two brothers who’ve promised to take care of each other, our neighbors and our family name. That means not cutting corners, always using higher quality materials and making sure every job is done right. You’re not a customer, you’re our neighbor. We’re going to work hard for your trust and perform our job in the exacting standards you deserve. We’ll treat you in a way that will hopefully inspire you to sing our praises. ...

gutter repair (16)gutter cleaning (3)roofing (1)

11/21/2020

Awesome job, they came out quickly to give an estimate. Then they arrived as scheduled. They completed the job in a timely manner and cleaned up afterwards. Would definitely recommend them to all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

06/20/2020

They were responsive to my request for a quote, provided a quote for an optional replacement I asked about, and the prices were very reasonable. There was a slight delay in providing the service but those happen. A crew of 3 performed the cleaning and repairs, they were on-time, were professional, did a good job, and cleaned-up afterwards. Thanks Guys! I’ll definitely use them again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning and repairs.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2020

05/09/2020

They did a great job. Getting the estimate and appointment was fast and easy. I was kept informed as to when the job would be done. The whole process ran very smoothly and the price was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace front gutters & clean rear gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

03/07/2020

Never responded to request for quote

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace short section of gutter

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2020

02/29/2020

Despite ridiculously windy and stormy weather which caused a delay, as well as a scheduling conflict, Goode found a way to get the job done quickly, accurately, and for a very reasonable cost. Thanks for your persistence and responsiveness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed many roof shingles replaced at high-stress areas, primarily 2 full lines of ridge caps.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

09/10/2019

Great! They were very accommodating of our schedule, and the quality of the work was outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Gutters Installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2019

07/20/2019

Tim gave me an estimate for gutters and recommended some other work which will be done in the future. Ashley was very helpful in scheduling. Justin was on time and very professional and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutters on both sides of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

06/30/2019

Very professional and very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some new gutters, some repairs, gutter guards.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

01/18/2019

I chose them because their quote was within my budget and their product was comparable to the other quotes I received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters installed on the sides of the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

11/18/2018

The company rep responded quickly after my call for an estimate for gutters. He was pleasant and seemed knowledgeable and promised an estimate within in 24 hours. I never heard from the company. After several days, I contacted them to ask if I was going to get an estimate, but they did not respond to my inquiry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2018