Spring Hill Dental Associates

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since October 2008

Over the years, Dr. Augustyniak and Dr. Lu have built relationships based on trust and the best patient care available, individualized for you. You are unique and we will cater to your individual needs with gentleness and honesty. Established in 1976, Spring Hill Dental Associates has deep roots in Hernando County; however, our commitment to serve our patients and our community remains as strong today as it was then. Our treatment rooms are fully computerized and equipped with the latest technological advances in dentistry. We use one of the foremost dental labs in the US for your crown and bridge work to perfect your smile. In 2014 we added the 3D Cone Beam imaging technology, this high definition technology provides clear detailed views of all oral and facial structures, with greater accuracy and less radiation than traditional x-ray units. We invite you to become a valued member of our dental family....

Drs Resnick & Quesada - Fox Family Dental

Dr. Resnick and Dr. Quesada-Fox provide family dentistry in St. Petersburg, Florida. We welcome all new patients and promise you the same high quality dental care we have provided to patients for the past 30 years.

10/31/2018

I was so nervous but in so much pain. I new the tooth needed to be pulled. Dr. A and his staff were so amazing and gentle and unbelievably comforting. Feeling so much better and didn’t break the bank either! Thank you Spring Hill Dental Associates

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extraction

CATEGORY dentists

So glad to hear that your experience at our office was effective, gentle and caring. We work hard to make every patient's experience better than their expectations; your feed back make all the hard work worthwhile. Thank you.

09/27/2018

Everyone was extremely friendly. The Dentist was very gentle. He also explained everything he was doing. I highly recommend Spring Hill Dental Assoc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full set of dentures

CATEGORY dentists,dentures

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for your review. We appreciate it.

08/30/2018

As a walk in, Excellent service. And a fair price and a smile.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency dental work

CATEGORY dentists

Thanks for your review, welcome to our family of patients.

02/27/2018

I'm happy to say how very pleased I am with my first visit to Dr. Augustyniak's office. The staff were all welcoming and friendly, and both Dr. A and my hygienist, Nancy, were great. I will definitely be going back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exam & cleaning

D

01/22/2018

Not good. Waste of money I didnt have to begin with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I came in for emergency dental care. I had extremely bad pain in my tooth, my face was swollen and I just wanted relief. I assumed it was my previous root canal. When i came into the dentist, they xrayed my teeth, okay. But they didn't find the solution for my tooth. I mentioned my root canal, and how I THOUGHT it was that, so they recommend me going to an endodontic. I got the referal. But i mentioned i dont have health insurance, no job, and cant qualify for medicaid. I have no money to go to a endodontic. I left because i had no other choice. Borrowed money from someone in order to pay for my visit. 94$ and no solution... Just a referral ill never use. Next day i still had the extreme pain so i went to the ER. It took me looking at my own teeth to realize, its my wisdom tooth, it has grown in but it is not level to my other teeth. Why didnt the dentist find this? If you see a crooked wisdom tooth, wouldnt you connect the dots to all the pain i was feeling? The dentist was really nice though.

CATEGORY dentists

Sorry you felt your treatment at our office was less than excellent. The fact is that once a tooth has been treated for a root canal our office has no other option but to refer you to a specialist for re-treatment. At the time of the exam your wisdom teeth appeared fine and the problem very clearly was the tooth with the root canal. The x-ray of the wisdom tooth did not show any abscess or need fo...

General, cosmetic and restorative dentistry includes cleanings, sealants, fluoride treatments, invisalign, veneers, bonding, tooth colored fillings, bridges, crowns, extractions, dentures, periodontal therapy, implants, root canals, teeth whitening, 3D Cone Beam imaging technology.

Call for details.