Pestboyz

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since June 2014

Here at Pestboyz, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We are a pest Control service company, specializing in Rodent Control, Pest Control, Subterranean Termites, Commercial pest Control, Pest Control Service, Cockroach Control, Drywood Termite, Bat Control, and much more. We look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today at (352) 398-9348....

Suncoast Pest Control Inc - Fort Myers

Since 1993, Suncoast Pest Control has provided the state of Florida with affordable, reliable pest control solutions for homes and commercial businesses. A family-owned and operated pest control company, our roots are in St. Petersburg, Florida, but thanks to an ever-growing list of satisfied customers, our reach has expanded to serving both the East and West Coasts of Florida, with offices in Tampa, Spring Hill, Sarasota, Fort Myers, Naples, Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Throughout our 20+ years in business, we’ve maintained an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. We employ only licensed exterminators and our expert technicians receive ongoing education to ensure they’re using the latest tools and methods in the industry. We believe in utilizing only environmentally-friendly pest control methods as well as products that won’t harm you or your family. Charges by square footage. No travel charges. No service fee. No service charge. May contact through email. Additional phone - (305) 599-0990, (954) 524-0111, (888) 276-2474. Additional email - customercare@suncoastpestcontrol.com. Additional contact names - Loretta MacDonald. Miami Location: 65 west 16th street Hialeah, FL 33010 Ft Myers Location: 16880 gator road suite #119 Ft Myers, FL 33912

Offers by Suncoast Pest Control Inc - Fort Myers on Angie's List

09/17/2020

Great job. Professional and polite. Easy scheduling

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control and yard sprayed

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection

05/03/2018

I am happy to say there is little to no problems since I hired these guys

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bug control in my yard and home

11/23/2017

I have hired this company to do my home pest control on a quarterly basis. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home pest control

04/07/2017

I would give Pestboyz an A+. Greg went over and beyond what was required. He was professional, efficient, and helpful. I was more than pleased and would hire them again. It was a pleasure to feel completely satisfied with the service rendered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control Service.

04/07/2017

They have done a great job. They have rid my house of termites.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them quarterly.

CATEGORY pest control

State Certified Pest Control | Retreatment Guarantee | All pests, termites, Termidor, rodents, bee removal, yard & ornamental pests, lawn maintenance, ants, bees, termite inspection, fertilization, roaches, pest, termite, rodent, bed bugs, pest removal, pest, pests, pest inspection, fleas, and much more!

Check, Visa, American Express