Alternative Pest Management

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since August 2011

Alternative Pest Management has been serving the Greater Tampa Area since 1992. We offer all types of Pest control services. We have 30+ years experience in the Termite and Pest Control industry, and do not use subcontractors. All work performed by owner. Environmentally responsible services. Additional DBA - A Pest 1 Inc....

Suncoast Pest Control Inc - Fort Myers

Since 1993, Suncoast Pest Control has provided the state of Florida with affordable, reliable pest control solutions for homes and commercial businesses. A family-owned and operated pest control company, our roots are in St. Petersburg, Florida, but thanks to an ever-growing list of satisfied customers, our reach has expanded to serving both the East and West Coasts of Florida, with offices in Tampa, Spring Hill, Sarasota, Fort Myers, Naples, Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Throughout our 20+ years in business, we’ve maintained an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. We employ only licensed exterminators and our expert technicians receive ongoing education to ensure they’re using the latest tools and methods in the industry. We believe in utilizing only environmentally-friendly pest control methods as well as products that won’t harm you or your family. Charges by square footage. No travel charges. No service fee. No service charge. May contact through email. Additional phone - (305) 599-0990, (954) 524-0111, (888) 276-2474. Additional email - customercare@suncoastpestcontrol.com. Additional contact names - Loretta MacDonald. Miami Location: 65 west 16th street Hialeah, FL 33010 Ft Myers Location: 16880 gator road suite #119 Ft Myers, FL 33912

Offers by Suncoast Pest Control Inc - Fort Myers on Angie's List

11/23/2016

Just like finding a good automotive mechanic, finding a good, informed, trustworthy individual for pest control of one's home in Florida is a "godsend". Stephen, owner/operator of Alternative Pest Management is one such person. I have found him to highly knowledgeable, effective, and honest. It is a pleasure to give him my highest recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have an annual pest control service done every year and the outside sprayed every quarterly. I have used this company since 2011 when I moved to Florida.

D

06/21/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never responded to my request for service.

05/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never called back !

03/30/2015

Stephen identified the ants and is very knowledgeable about entymology.  Explained what to expect and why.  He does require and agreement that can be cancelled with 30-day notice.  Spraying was thorough and treatment included Silver fish and roaches.  He will be available whenever we call him.  We did not have to pay upfront, only pay as you go.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thoroughly  Sprayed for ant infestation outside and in.  Initial service and will come back to follow up. $45.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

06/12/2014

Stephen is the BEST!   I have contracted with him for 3 years and have been nothing but super pleased with his work, professionalism, promptness, and quality work.  I highly recommend his services.  He has a wealth of experience and knowledge, that I value and appreciate.  I will continue to utilize his services for years to come!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest maintenance for inside my home and the immediate area outside my house.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

Residential & commercial pest control. Rodent trapping & wildlife nuisance.

Fumigation.