Admeier Lawn Care & Landscaping LLC

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since September 2013

At ADMEIER Lawn Care & Landscaping LLC. We provide a professional service so that we can attain the Lawn You and your Neighbors can admire. We take pride in a job well done. We take the time to explain to our clients what we will do so that you're rest assured you are getting what has been agreed upon. As for the billing, we can make it easy for you on a monthly basis. We proudly offer a 10% discount for Senior Citizens and Military Members....

Yard Bandits

2  REVIEWS
Yard Bandits

We are a locally owned and operated lawn care service that pride ourselves on great customer service, and dedication to making sure our clients yards look great. We offer a variety of services that can be included as a one time job, or repeat services. Only professional equipment is used and all of our services are priced at a fair rate.

11/13/2015

Excellent! I have the best lawn in the neighborhood. Others have tried other services and have fallen short.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut grass, fertilized lawn and trees; and treated lawn for insects and fungus

CATEGORY lawn service

09/01/2013

It was a wonderful experience. Did not have to explain what I wanted. Grass was cut. Edging and weed eating was exact. Before he left he made sure that there was no grass clippings in drive or street. Can't say enough about this company and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for someone to take of their lawns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have to say that the service I received from ADMEIER Lawn Care Landscaping LLC. Was second to none. I was having problems with my yard and have had quotes from several other business and Mr. Meier came to the rescue. I explained that I have been having problems with the appearance of my yard and did not want to spend an enormous amount of money to get it looking good. He explained to me in detail that he could get my lawn back where I would enjoy looking at my yard every time I walk outside. He did not try and sell me more than what I needed. In just a couple weeks I saw a big difference. He now takes care of my lawn and landscaping needs. If you're looking for someone with integrity and detail to work you can count on Mr. Meier to take care of it. As his motto goes. You deserve a lawn you and neighbors will admire.

CATEGORY lawn service

Services offered are as followed: Grass cutting, Stick Edging, Weed Eating, Clean up after mowing. Bush Trimming, Power Washing, Fertilizing, Insecticide, Weed Control, SOD Installation, Top Dressing, Seeding, Pre Emergent, Post Emergent, Irrigation Repairs/ Set Up, Landscaping, Landscaping Design, Mulching, Aerating Lawns