Jerry Brittingham AC & Heat Inc

A57 REVIEWS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since March 2007

947 Beville Rd Suite #8

South Daytona, FL 32119

Jerry Brittingham A/C & Heat, Inc. is a family-owned and locally operated company that serves most of the Volusia and Flagler County areas. Jerry Brittingham and his staff combine years of knowledge and experience to provide you with great service, usually the same day! Residential and light commercial applications are our specialty. All of us here believe in being fair, being honest, and providing only the best quality of work to our customers. We hold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have won the Angie's List Super Service Award multiple times, and won the Best of South Daytona HVAC Contractors for 2 years running. Our friendly office staff works together with our prompt and respectful technicians to ensure your experience with Jerry Brittingham A/C & Heat, Inc. exceeds your expectations. State Cert. CAC057922. Please call (386) 401-5366 to schedule!...

Heating and Air Conditioning (55)Air Duct Cleaning (7)Electrical (5)Dryer Vent Cleaning (1)Gutters (1)

02/08/2020

Jerry Brittingham A/C & Heat Inc. sent out a gentleman, Kevin, for an estimate to install a dryer vent in our laundry closet. We scheduled installation for the next day at a specified time frame. No one showed or called. We called the company and were told that the team was held up on another job. A few hours later, we received a call to reschedule for the following day. D.J. was the lead guy, and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent Installation

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

07/10/2019

The workers were courteous,even though they worked in extreme heat in the attic. They cleaned up very well after completing the work. We notice a much better flow of air and are well satisfied with the results. We would not hesitate to recommend the company to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all air conditioning duct work in attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

Thank you so much for the great review, we are happy you chose up for this project!

10/14/2018

Jerry Brittingham A/C & Heat Incorporated sent out a team of repair personnel for our beleaguered, but relatively new, air conditioning unit that we had purchased from another company less than 3 years ago. D.J. was the lead guy, and he spent several hours determining what was wrong. Turns out our unit had a rather unusual problem that several repairmen from the other business just could not find;...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner repair due to its insufficient cooling followed closely by its zero cooling ability.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2018

Thank you so much for such a great review! I am very happy to know our team took such great care of you and that they were persistent in finding the root cause of your problem! Thank you, William Brittingham VP | Jerry Brittingham A/C & Heat, Inc.

10/06/2018

wonderful. they removed 2 generations of ducts work as well as an old oil furnace from the attic. they stayed until 11pm to finish up and make sure we didn't suffer without air conditioning. they also found and fixed some code and fire violations that my home inspection company missed or ignored. they were the best price and didn't ask me to wait several months for cooler weather. I had condensati...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove and replace all ducts in attic.

COST $1,999.99

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We always strive to make sure your system is working to keep you safe, healthy, and comfortable!

07/28/2017

promt business like they are pretty good the price is a little high

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
general maintance

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2017

05/25/2017

They were very nice, professional and I would say trustworthy. They did things other companies balked about and said can't be done. They even took pictures so they could show me the problem since it was in the attic and at a place that was unreachable by me. I wish my homebuyers insurance used them because I really trust them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General maintenance and diagnostics

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2017

06/22/2016

Great.  Billy Miller showed up on time and was very pleasant and knowledgeable.  I have an older R22 system with a gas fired furnace.  I was not ready to upgrade the whole system to one that works with the new refrigerant so I asked them just to replace the compressor.  Some folks will try to sell you a new system but they did not and found me a good price on a new compressor with a 2 year warrant...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Copeland Compressor in outside Carrier condensing unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2016

02/07/2016

Billy, the serviceman that came to our house, was on time with a smile. He was very professional, installing our wireless thermostat very quickly. He even went the extra mile by programming our phones with the associated programs required to access this system. We have used Jerry Brittingham for all of our HVAC needs for years and always recommend them to our friends. Once again, they came throu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of wireless "Sensi" thermostat and programmed our phones for us

CATEGORY electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2016

08/19/2015

My parents are 93 and live on their own. When their A/c stopped working it was very bad for them. This company went out the same day and cleared the drain and inspected the system to be sure everyting was working correctly. The lady in the office is extremely helpful and the service tech was great. Nice job! Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared A/C drain and inspected system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2015

06/30/2015

On sunday 14th June 2015, I called the property owner from whom I rent and reported an AC-not-cooking problemof the the home I rentI called for repair services a

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

I am very confused about this review. First off, we work in Florida and your information states you are in San Diego. I am going to need some more information to figure out what we did to deserve such a poor rating.

Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Attic Insulation, Blower Door Testing, Indoor Air Quality Solutions, Duct Replacement/Repair, Duct Sealing, Thermal Duct Inspections

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available, PayPal