DryER

A14 REVIEWS

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since July 2010

32133 Wolf Branch Ln

Sorrento, FL 32776

**FREE CONSULTATIONS FOR ALL REMODELING JOBS!!**DryER, partnering with Home Repair Contractors, is a family owned an operated business committed to serving Lake, Sumter, Marion and Orange County in Central Florida. We are certified by The Clean Trust Formerly The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). The Clean Trust is a non-profit certification organization that certifies restoration companies and holds them at and above industry standards. Throughout our years of local service, we have had the pleasure of helping residents in unfortunate situations get their homes back in working order. Our goal at DryER is to not only meet but exceed your expectations by delivering fast, reliable and trustworthy service. We offer complete restoration and remodeling services to homeowners throughout Central Florida and The Villages. In the event of a water leak, DryER will thoroughly dry your home. We also offer complete restoration services, allowing us to repair any damage that has been caused by your water intrusion. In the event that you decide to file an insurance claim, your only out-of-pocket expense is your deductible. Additional phone: 352-728-1226...

General Remodeling (10)Water and Smoke Damage (6)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (4)Drywall (1)Mold Testing and Remediation (1)

09/26/2017

Dry-ER was professional and reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessed water damage.  Removed baseboards/carpet, dry/dehumidify.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2017

09/19/2017

Excellent - The company made sure everything was removed that was ruined & did not rush the job of drying out - floors, Drywall - etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryed out house from water damage of 6860 gallons, inside house

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2017

07/21/2017

They handled the dry-out and the multiple contractors.  Very responsive to our questions.  They work with the insurance company when there were disagreements.  They were great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage from burst pipes.  The cost was expense not covered by insurance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

03/15/2017

My dental practice had an emergency last year when our ceiling A/C unit began leaking down the walls and pooling water on the floor. We called them immediately and they arrived within an hour to start taking care of this for us. They brought in some devices to help dry up the water so no mold would grow. The service was EXCELLENT. We were back up and running in no time! I would definitely call the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency Water Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2016

02/22/2017

Went great, contractor and subs best in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total house remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2017

02/21/2017

We hired Bernie & crew to remodel our kitchen & laundry room - cabinets, counter tops, flooring & painting walls/ceiling. It went very well. Our kitchen floor, back hallway & laundry room were laid with ceramic tile. We added a ceramic tile back splash in the kitchen that looks terrific. The floors & back splash look terrific. Our plain white kitchen cabinets were torn out & we ordered custom buil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen & Laundry room remodeled.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2017

Photo for DryER - 32133 Wolf Branch Ln, Sorrento, FL - 34499640

09/08/2015

Bernie, the owner was there at each step. The painting was excellent, the hard floor instillation was performed by two brothers who are very talented and polite. I could always reach Bernie with any questions. My kitchen and bathroom cabinet is absolutely beautiful. I almost wish I had another house for him to fix up for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint house inside and out, wood floors installed, new kitchen and bathroom tops

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2015

03/13/2015

Always responsible answering calls and coming here. We had fans going on for weeks, and he realized we had another leak in the foundation. Another company fixed that and he came back and redid my bathrooms. He also helped me with my insurance company. We're getting ready to re-do my kitchen and I'm going to use him because he was so honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leak behind the wall in my master bath going on for years

CATEGORY remodeling, water damage restoration, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2014

01/04/2015

I cannot recommend this company highly enough. My wife and I were immediately impressed with Bernie, the owner, when he came out to give us an estimate. He was courteous, knowledgeable, and more than helpful in responding to our questions. On the day the work was performed, the two men who performed the work were friendly, competent, and actually cleaned up well after themselves. Given how small t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an excellent aluminum drop-down ladder in our garage, to access the attic. The ladder itself cost $310 and the labor was $295.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2014

11/15/2014

They've done a good job.  I've had problems and I wanted to get itemized proposals from them but I had a hard getting my proposals however, the work they have done for me has been very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Home Repair Contractors Inc.

CATEGORY remodeling

Water Removal, Structure Drying, Mold Prevention, Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration, Home Remodeling or Updating.

Visa, MasterCard, Check