Professional Stump & Tree Removal

A 67 Reviews

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since June 2009

75 5th St

Shalimar, FL 32579

Professional Stump & Tree Removal can assist you with your landscape and lawn projects....

tree service (66)hauling (7)lawn care (5)lawn & landscaping (2)leaf removal (1)

03/21/2020

Accomplished required work in timely and satisfactory manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

08/01/2018

I was very impressed with the prompt response and service completed! A huge tree was trimmed and the area was cleaned up.. I highly recommend!! Thanks again Scott!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My neighbors huge tree has grown mostly over my yard... I have had a lot of huge limbs fall into my yard... I was afraid one would fall one me or my dog... I contacted Robert (Scott) and he responded quickly...He came out and gave me an estimate and work was begun within a week!

CATEGORY hauling services,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

07/04/2018

Contacted them and got an estimate within 24hrs. Estimate was one of the best of several I had received. Scott and his crew removed the large tree and hauled off all of the debris. Service was fast and on time (even with bad weather messing with his schedule). I highly recommend Scott and Professional Stump and Tree Removal to others. They are true professionals! I will definitely use them again f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of large tree leaning toward house.

CATEGORY hauling services,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2018

C

01/27/2018

Fair.....nothing to brag about, trees (3) too much growth left on top, after trimming they do not have a nice natural shape. Before hiring this company, I read many positive reviews, after I hired them and work was performed the owner never called me to see if I was satisfied with the work and his crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming/shaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

09/14/2017

The tree had to be climbed and cut, rather than using a truck. Same as last time, the tree was removed and our yard was spotless. I hated losing the tree, but glad to be able to call on such a great company to handle it. Thanks again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of our massive trees died and we were concerned that it would cause major damage if it happened to fall. The Professional Stump & Tree Removal folks came out, gave the estimate and then got the job done really quickly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2017

03/01/2017

During the initial consultation, the folks at Professional Stump & Tree Removal agreed that the trees would need to be climbed and then cut. They actually gave suggestions on how they could trim so that the limbs would not need to be cut again for awhile. They came out and did everything that we agreed upon and cleaned up everything nicely. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for any of your tre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had several massive oak tree limbs that were overhanging our house, but due to the height and our property a bucket truck just wasn't possible.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2017

01/24/2017

Excellent service, prompt, safe, good clean up and quote. This was a difficult close to power, water, gas and a/c. All went great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a large Oak tree removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2017

11/18/2016

the job was done to my satisfaction

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scott and his team removed a 55 foot magnolia tree in my backyard. my backyard was not easy to get to and they made it work, got the job done and cleaned up after themselves. I got home and they were done!! so happy with the job! will def hire them again!

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2016

08/24/2016

The Professional Stump/Tree Removal crew did a great job removing several high tree limbs at our home in Bluewater. They were very professional, worked hard and cleaned up the property nicely. The price was competitive as well. I would definitely recommend them. - M.Rogers

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of several high tree limbs

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2016

06/27/2016

Skillfully and safely removed numerous stumps where hazardous debris was buried..........rusty metal sheets and pipes, bed frames, concrete. etc. We are amazed and very grateful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed Stumps

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2016

Hauling, Landscaping, & Lawn Maintenance.

Chemical Application.