Solar Source

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since December 1999

Solar Source has been serving the Tampa Bay area since 1984. We offer Residential & Commercial Solar electric systems, Pika, Storedge/LG & Panasonic certified installer, EV car chargers, solar pool heating, electric heat pump pool heaters, heat pumps for whole house water heating, whole house solar water heating, solar attic fans, salt systems for pools, variable speed pool pumps, and much much more. It's our focus on customer satisfaction, that's given us an outstanding reputation. We look forward to working with you. Call us today, and experience the Solar Source difference. (800) 329-1301 info@solarsource.net...

East-West Electric Inc

Our service team strives to complete every project safely, on budget, and on time. We service residential, commercial, and industrial facilities. Services we offer include troubleshooting, circuit and service additions, contract facility maintenance, bucket truck services including solar system maintenance, led retrofits, audio/video system installations, and building integration and automation.

05/28/2020

Flawless work. Great team work. Perfect from top to bottom. These are the only solar installers to use. If you do not use them you are making a huge mistake. $ 20,000 out of pocket, $10,000 from Feds.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
9 KW solar system

CATEGORY electrician,solar panels

05/10/2020

I had my old pool heater for my spa replaced. They did an excellent job we are happy with the work that was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Pool Heater for my Spa

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/09/2020

Solar Source came up from a Google search and I actually went and visited, which ended up not be necessary. I was put in contact with Jim R. and he came to the home and make a great presentation. He had all the information about my home that was needed. We made our decision to go with Solar Source and 2 men showed up for a walk through. On the day of installation, 2 men showed up and worked until ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar Pool Heater

03/02/2020

I contracted with them at the end of January and they installed the system at the end of February. After the work was done I discovered that the PV panels Installed were about two years old and the manufacturer's warranty was partially expired. To correct the problem, Solar Source gave me a rebate and an extended warranty on the panels.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a PV solar system on my residence.

12/10/2019

Excellent! Bryan Hammond explained all aspects of the process very clearly. All the interactions with the staff were great. Work performed was top notch. System operates as promised. Power bill has been$11 for connection fee only. Go Solar! Call Bryan

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
8.4kw pv solar system

CATEGORY solar panels

Solar Installation & Repair Service - Solar Pool Heating, Solar Electric Systems with battery backup, Heat Pump Water Heaters, Solar Attic Fans, Heat Pump Water Heaters for Pools, Energy Saving Variable Speed Pool Pumps, EV Car Chargers

Solar Skylights, Pool Cleaning & Window Tinting Repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available