Rock Solid Home Inspections

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/01/2017

7781 Starkey Rd

Seminole, FL 33777

We are an award-winning, licensed, insured, family-owned and operated company in the Tampa Bay, Manatee, Sarasota, Ocala and The Villages area. Our Inspectors perform in-depth inspections on properties to ensure that all of the various structural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems are working adequately. Each of our Inspectors graduated from Home Inspection Schools and are members of InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors). At Rock Solid Home Inspections, "We treat every customer like family and inspect every home like it's our own." We truly care about our clients, which is why we offer with every full home inspection: 90-Day "We'll Buy Your Home Back" Guarantee, 90-Day Warranty, 90-Day Mold/Safe, 90-Day Sewer Gard & 5-Year Roof Leak Protection Plan....

home inspection (157)plumber (29)hvac repair (29)electrician (27)roofing (24)mold removal (9)pest control (16)

07/31/2020

Great he was very informative and very nice

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

Thanks for the feedback [Member Name Removed]. We take pride in the value we add to home buyers!!!

07/14/2020

Rock Solid Home Inspections did the inspection on the house I just purchased. Vito and Mike were prompt, friendly, thorough, and answered all of my questions in a way that I understood. They also got the inspection report to me that evening. It too was thorough, with no surprises, as they explained everything every step of the way. I would recommend Rock Solid for your home inspection as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,home inspection,plumbing,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2020

[Member Name Removed], we are so happy that we truly lived up to our motto of treating you like family. We appreicate your business and the feedback. Hope you enjoy many many years of happiness in your new home!!!

06/13/2020

I recently had a home inspection with Caleb and it was great. His inspection was very thorough. He was very professional, personable, and knowledgeable. He was able to answer all my questions and was able to point out some things I otherwise would have never noticed. The insurance company was able to get me some pretty great discounts and they specifically stated how helpful Caleb's inspection was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I required a home inspection for a loan application.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear that Caleb was thorough, professional and able to answer all of your questions. We treat our cleints like family and are happy to know you felt this way with Caleb at your side.

05/05/2020

The inspection was detailed and complete. The inspection pointed out a few areas that required attention but for the most point it gave me peace of mind that the work was performed to code and expectation. Caleb was professional and qualified. Good job all around

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New construction inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear that Caleb was professional and showed you how qualified he is in the inspection process. We treat our cleints like family and are happy to know you felt this way with Caleb at your side.

04/28/2020

We have used Caleb twice now for home inspections. He was on time, took his time completing the inspection and was very thorough! I would recommend him to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear that Caleb was professional and helpful in your home inspection process. We treat our cleints like family and are happy to know you felt this way with Caleb at your side.

04/14/2020

I learned much about this property that I would not have other wise known. The executive summary report is put together very well and easy to understand with color photos and red arrows pointing to a potential area of concern.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to supply your feedback, we pride oursleves in providing detailed infomraiton and easy to read reports. We treat our cleints like family and are happy to know you felt this way throughout the inspection process.

03/27/2020

Very responsive, very detailed, and excellent to talk with, explained everything perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to supply your feedback, we pride ourslevs in being responsive and detailed. We treat our cleints like family and that means taking the time to explain things to our buyers.

02/28/2020

I cannot speak highly enough about Rob from Rock Solid. We hired this company to come out and inspect the home we are hoping to purchase. Rob was extremely thorough, personable and level headed throughout the entire process. He was completely transparent with me about anything that needed repair or updating and truly had my family in mind while he was inspecting the home. I felt completely comfort...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection, termite inspection, wind mitigation, four point

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We work hard following our motto of treating our clients like family and are very pleased you had that experience with Rob (who takes that motto to heart!!!).

02/27/2020

We have used them a number of times. They are responsive and professional to deal with. We will continue to use them for any home inspection needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
home inpection

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2020

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate you using us both personally and professionally and take pride in delivering professionally!!!

02/16/2020

Very Detailed and professional. I would recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your feedback. We work hard to make sure we treat our clients like family and always enjoy when we hear we do!!!

Home & Roof Inspections, Wind Mitigation, Disaster Re-Inspections. Commercial Inspections, Mold Inspection, Asbestos Inspection, & Radon Inspection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express