PRECISION IMPORT & DOMESTIC

Angie's List since August 2008

Don's Import Auto Service

Don's Import Auto Service has been servicing Vero Beach, Florida and the Treasure Coast area with automobile repair, maintenance, and servicing since 1980. With our specialty trained and ASE certified mechanics we look forward to caring for the needs of both your import/foreign or domestic car, truck, or van. We strive at making sure all repairs are performed at the highest quality with the highest quality parts. Then back them up with our "24 Month/24,000 mile Limited Parts and Labor Warranty" which is included in most repairs. While our warranty provides "Peace of Mind" for your vehicle, our "Service Commitment" aims in arming you with the knowledge needed to make the most informed decisions about your car's care. Don's Import Auto Service is "Your Dealership Alternative". In addition to automotive repairs and maintenance, Don's Import Auto Service offers a variety of additional services and products in an effort to meet all of our customer's and their vehicle needs. They include, Four Wheel Alignments, Tire Sales as an authorized Michelin Tire Store, Service Contracts Sales, and Service Contract Repairs.

03/04/2015

He could have really ripped me off big time but he didn't. He told me not to drive my car because I could blow my engine, he was very nice on the phone and gave me a name for a towing company that I used. He didn't make it into a bigger deal then it should have been and only fixed what needed to be fixed which I appreciated. He immediatly knew what was wrong and was able fix it quickly. He ended u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My oil line had a hole in it so they replaced the oil line in my Lexus.

09/23/2013

Great! They put my car up on a rack and fixed what ever damage I had done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had driven over a curb and the steering was making a funny sound. It was also hard to turn the wheel.

04/15/2013

The people from Precision and Domestic were honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got my automotive repair from Precision Import and Domestic services.

08/03/2012

They are terrific. They do only what is necessary. Tells you what should be done and when it will be done. Their price is justifiable and reasonable. They do their work right. I will trust them with my grandchildren.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the service of Precision Auto last month.

08/15/2008

They are very fast and very reliable. The are affordable and great with any imported cars that you might have. They treat me like a member of the family, it's just a small company, so you recognize everyone when you go in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have been helping me with auto for about six or eight years.