Loreal Enterprises LLC Loreal Cleaning & Home Serv

08:00 - 15:00
11:00 - 15:00

114 Sunrise Ave

Satellite Beach, FL, 32937

We are a small licensed and insured, All Purpose Cleaning Service! We are growing but still small enough to give personalized service. Cleaning Residential, Vacation Rentals, Move Out's/In's. Real Estate prep to sell, Party Prep. Removing debris from property. Since 1999.. Our supplies or yours. All bio degradable if you like. We do all the general cleaning everyone does, but tailor a plan for your specific needs..You will know our small staff and as a rule, have the same cleaners in your home. No strangers!!!! We love pets. Out motto is "Above and Beyond" your expectations. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you!...

House Cleaning (44)

05/03/2018

I was very impressed with Jennifer. She arrived on time and immediately went to work cleaning. The initial visit took about 4 hours ,but that was not unexpected as she was learning about our needs and due to the amount of cleaning she had to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned entire house-initial visit

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2018

03/23/2018

I have been impressed ea visit for months now with the care and commitment this company brings to my home. If I need the garage swept or plants watered in my absence, I just need to request it and it is done. Laurie also suggested a better arrangement for my back patio furniture and helped me rearrange it. It's beautiful and SHE WAS RIGHT!! She never fails to do something extra and has also told m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Twice monthly housecleaning

01/30/2018

They do a really good job. I have used her for about 10 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come out to do housecleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2018

01/24/2018

Satisfactory. Well organized and showed up on-time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2018

01/18/2018

They do a very good job. They are on time, reliable, self motivated and just a great company. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They clean my house every other week for the past 4 years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2018

01/17/2018

It went very well. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my entire house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2018

06/22/2017

On the first visit I met the owner, Laurie and Maribel one of her staff. They went to work right away and did a wonderful job in their initial cleaning. Maribel came back two weeks later and my house looked amazing after she left! I was due for another cleaning with Donna and unfortunately I had an emergency. When Donna arrived I had to cancel the cleaning, Donna saw that I was upset and was so ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2017

04/29/2017

Very well and all was very clean and sheets and towels washed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thourough Cleaning of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2017

12/28/2016

Everything was great. The response time on our emails was great and we were able to get the house cleaned on short notice. The buyers loved it and even commented on how clean everything was. We would definitely use again!!!! Thank you so much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we needed our townhouse cleaned for the new buyers

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2016

09/12/2016

Laurie's company has done a very good job with everything I've asked. They are prompt every time and extremely trustworthy. On the odd time they have had to reschedule it has always worked out very well. If asked by others, I always recommend her company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Laurie's company for over a year. Initially I hired her to clean my house after a fairly large remodeling project. They did so well I asked them for bi-weekly general cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2016