BRETT B GELBERT INC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since November 2008

C Rated | 4 Reviews

We are a State Certified General Contracting Firm. We specialize in custom construction of all kinds - Renovations, Additions, Kitchens, Bathrooms and Custom Homes....

N/A
Dynamic Lighting & Electric

02/26/2012

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When I called the 321-327-5904 number, I left a message and a very nice woman returned my call to tell me this number had been reassigned to her but that she has been getting many phone calls from angry people who are owed money by this person.  Hopefully he will be removed from Angie's List.

CATEGORY contractors

06/30/2010

went well and on schedule. excellent carpenter, tile man and plumber. felt some charges for material were excessive. instruct contractor not to go crazy while ordering quantities of materials. got a little sloppy towards the end but happy with result. contractor always cleaned up after himself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
enlarged and remodeled master bath, remodeled guest bath, upscale remodel kitchen, porcelain tile through out common areas, replaced all windows, doors and trim.

CATEGORY remodeling

05/07/2009

He is very accommodating of child en and pets. I felt totally safe with him around my children. He was honest, knowledgeable and competent. I felt like he had good contacts with subcontractors and in finding materials. He was reliable. He was here when he said he would be here. He answers his phone when I call him. I'd recommend him highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a complete remodel of my kitchen.

CATEGORY home remodeling

12/08/2008

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He took a $35,000 deposit and did no work for 6 months. He was supposed to do a kitchen renovation, bathroom renovation, windows, doors, flooring, etc. He finally got some work done, and it was substandard. In fact there are cracked windows, dented frames that they didn't install right, and doors that still have not passed inspection. I can't get him to return calls to repair windows that were put in improperly and cracked, and some windows didn't match or weren't the right ones, and I can't get him to fix them. I plan on filing a lawsuit on him.

CATEGORY remodeling

THE COMMENT ABOVE IS COMICAL TO SAY THE LEAST. THE MEMBER IS TOTALLY INCORRECT ON EVERY STATEMENT THAT HE MADE. ONCE WE ENTERED INTO A CONTRACT, I RECEIVED A DEPOSIT IN THE AMOUNT OF $32,256.00. UPON HIS APPROVAL, THE DOORS AND WINDOWS WERE ORDERED THIS WAS WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF THE PERMIT ISSUANCE AND SIGNING OF THE CONTRACT FOR CONSTRUCTION. THERE WAS DEMOLITION WORK, FLOOR REFINISHING, ETC. THAT WA...

GENERAL CONTRACTING SERVICES, CUSTOM HOMES, CUSTOM RENOVATIONS, ADDITIONS CUSTOM KITCHENS, & BATHROOMS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express