Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control

08:00 - 21:00
08:00 - 21:00

2525 Whitfield Industrial Way

Sarasota, FL, 34243

Family-owned since 1938, we���re truly the experts in pest, termite, rodent, and lawn control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that���s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we���ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), Fleas & Ticks, Scorpions, Spiders, Bees, Mosquitoes, Bed Bugs, Home Insulation and More Truly Nolen also offers lawn care in Florida. Our customized year-round program is designed to take the guesswork out of fertilization, weed control and insect control, plus provide protection against damaging fungi and disease. We start with a comprehensive analysis to identify current problems affecting your lawn. If needed, we provide specialty programs including weed control, flea & tick and fire ant treatment. *Free home inspection **Money-back guarantee ***Senior discounts Se habla espanol Buy online and save! ...

Pest Control (91)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (15)Lawn and Yard Work (6)

12/05/2019

I have no idea, as I relied upon them to do what they had supposedly done for benefit of the previous owner. I left following their retention and have yet to return.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pest control for my yard and home Control/Exterminating

12/05/2019

Easy to reach and will come back and treat if needed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Control/Exterminating

CATEGORY pest control, lawn treatment

12/05/2019

Excellent! I have had their service 20 years. They are prompt, courteous, professional and well informed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2019

D

12/05/2019

Repeated calls to get service completed and repeated calls to have them come back back to retreat with 1-2 months in-between because representative comes to “assess” if retreatment is necessary and then service is scheduled. Representative provided cell phone yet he didn’t consistently return calls and then when he finally did he instructed me to contact the office to schedule something. Appears t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

D

12/05/2019

I was disappointed in the company's services. They did not do what they said they were going to do. Had to replace several landscape plants because they developed a fungus- which Truly Nolen was supposed to be treating. Not a good value at all. I would not recommend them as a service provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

12/05/2019

Went great! I have used them for several years and will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

12/05/2019

They did an excellent job of getting rid of a severe ant problem and their prevention program has been very effective!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

12/05/2019

They are always on time and there when needed. My only problem is with the cleaning of my pool cage. The new tech does not use the pesticides when clearing away the webs and misses most of them. As long as I’m there to point them out he will remove them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

12/05/2019

my house needed tenting, I have upgrated my service plan with Truly, I have called the office many many times in order to get tenting price, but just nothing happened, six months passed by.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

C

12/05/2019

Still insects and bugs! Nothing changed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating