Superior Home Services

Awards & Badges

649 N Jefferson Ave

Sarasota, FL 34237

house painting202034237
Pressure cleaning house driveway and walkways and pool deck * Trim plants and bushes as needed to make walls accessible, cover plants while painting to avoid overspray; * Pull dirty, mulch as needed from foundation; * Pressure clean walls; * Fill in small cracks and fissures with appropriate filler according to walls finish; Small texturing matches; * Apply Sherwin Willians Loxxon sealer as needed. ** Please check for any additional or special request. Paint exterior walls trim and doors Body = SW7507 Stone Lion Trim and Columns = SW 7036 Accessible Beige Doors and Garage Doors = SW 7041 Van Dyke Brown. All material labor and supplies included

With years of experience serving the Sarasota and surrounding area, Superior Home Services is your solution for all your home repair needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Check out our review from satisfied clients. Give us a call today so we can answer all of your questions. Satisfaction guaranteed!...
Interior painting - Image

Interior painting

interior painting

202034237
Interior Painting - Image

Interior Painting

interior painting

202034237

interior painting (6)house painting (5)handyman (2)locksmith (1)pressure washing (2)

02/18/2021

Amazing work! Great attention to detail, reliable, on time, cleaned up at end of each day, very friendly team. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2021

[Member Name Removed], your review and business are very appreciated.

02/01/2021

It was a very good experience. The crew showed up on time, were extremely careful covering my furniture, finished much earlier than I expected and there was no paint fumes to deal with. The guys were very professional and friendly just like the owner Ryan. I am planning on using them again to paint the other rooms I need done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceilings painted

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2021

[Member Name Removed]we appreciate your review and we are glad to know you’re satisfied with our services.

11/16/2020

on time, on budget, great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior house painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

08/17/2020

Adam was superior in contact via phone and email to explain and plan for painting and starting date. Since I don’t live in the area where I own the house he sent me photos of work before and after. He was able to repair rotted wood or also a large wooden loose slatted vent above garage door. He also power washed home before where algae grew on siding. He can also do deck painting too. He used pain...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting with minor repair or cover for rotted wood

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

07/21/2020

Excellent service and very thorough and knowledgeable. Very fair prices and great communication

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2021

07/01/2020

He is very reliable and does a great job. He does a variety of jobs and I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adam does odd jobs for me. He has painted, changed locks, and helps with whatever I need done.

CATEGORY handyman service,locksmith,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

We appreciate your business and support.

06/29/2020

It was good. They were very friendly. They were on time. They did an extra work but didn't charge me with it. The job went very smooth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an exterior painting for me. They did a property maintenance, which they did gutter cleaning, remove my hot tub, and etc.,.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

We appreciate your business and review.

06/27/2020

They did a good job and no complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an exterior and interior painting.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review. We appreciate your business.

06/23/2020

Very professional and excellent quality of work. Such nice people. Will definitely use again and highly recommend to anyone looking for a good company to do home repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

Thank you for your review.

07/31/2018

They did a awesome job and got it done Faster than I expected. Fair pricing, great communication and very professional. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

We appreciate your feedback.