Roofing by Curry

• Trade License Number
  • 2300990027236

241 Interstate Court

Sarasota, FL 34240

Roofing by Curry, also known as "Why Worry - Call Curry" is Bradenton and Sarasota's most trusted name in residential roofing! We specialize in roof leak repair, roof replacements, and new construction of tile, metal and shingle roofs. Roofing by Curry is Fully Insured and Operating with two active Florida State Roofing Licenses CCC1325654 & CCC1325849...

roofing (32)

04/07/2020

Amazing. The workers were very nice, knowledgeable and did a great job informing me of my issue and answering all my questions. They cleaned up and you would never know they were there. They gave a great recommendation for us going forward with regard to our roof and how to get the most out of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Terra-cotta shingled teplaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

Photo for Roofing by Curry - 241 Interstate Court, Sarasota, FL - 38485810

01/22/2020

Roofing By Curry did an amazing job. They were well priced, efficient, and Jose kept me informed every step of the way. I highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroofed entire home

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

12/05/2019

My husband and I built a new house in Osprey in late 2017. Earlier this month we noticed a wet patch in the garage ceiling. We called our builder who immediately contacted Roofing by Curry, the company who installed the roof. The SAME day, we were contacted by Curry and an appointment was made for the technician to come out quickly. Eduardo Maldonado and Tahel Penaloza arrived at our home, on time...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

D

09/24/2019

Not well. Curry did not honor their own contract. They replaced the roof, but charged over $1,200 more than was estimated. Curry also cut an A/C coolant line in the roof and drained the entire system of coolant into the walls of the home. The repair was $505 and they will not pay for their own mistake. The A/C line was inspected by an inspector for the City of North port and was deemed to be 100% ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing an old roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

Photo for Roofing by Curry - 241 Interstate Court, Sarasota, FL - 38130869

When replacing a roof, all rotted wood must be replaced with new plywood. Before tearing off a roof, it can be hard to tell how much rotted wood there will be. Our estimators routinely explain the pricing and ensure the homeowner understands that the cost will be added afterward once we replace all rotted wood. In this case, your client's roof had a lot of rotted wood. The total for replacing all ...

07/14/2019

We have used Curry Roofing for some minor problems on our roof and were very pleased with their work. We appreciated their honesty and integrity and their willingness to take on small repairs at reasonable rates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reshingle to repair leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

So glad to hear we were able to take care of your roofing needs. And thank you for taking the time to review us!

09/25/2018

Once started it went fast, but had issue. Mid way a bad lighting storm with heavy rain stopped process. Tarp put over to protect roof came down off my 2 story home. Water damage to 4 rooms. Hold on, the crew jumped into action put tarp back on during bad storm, my thanks. Then Curry took care of everything fixed all. Special Thanks to Henry's Painting he was awsome. All is well in Myakka City agai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof after Hurricane damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2018

Rain is always a problem when working on a roof, but we are glad to hear we were able to prevent any extra damage! Thank you so much for leaving a review.

09/12/2018

The roof was completed in record time by a very professional crew. Everyone ensured my yard and the work area was clean and safe. Attention to detail was very important to me and exceptional finishing work was done. Great people to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 58 yr old barrel tile roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

Thank you so much for your review! We strive to keep our work sites as tidy as possible!

09/12/2018

Completed in record time. The crew was professional and ensured my home and yard were clean and safe at all times. I’m a stickler for details and I was very impressed with the finishing work done. This roof will outlast me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 58 yr old barrel tile roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure doing work for you!

06/28/2018

Great job! They cleaned up each night and worked very efficiently

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our roof replaced

COST $0.01

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2018

That is great to hear! Thank you for your review.
C

06/25/2018

Well, they took my number and email down incorrectly. Then I had to wait 2 weeks for an estimate that I was told I didn’t have to be home for. When I called looking for the estimate they said they didn’t do it because I wasn’t home. So finally they did estimate and I agreed to the estimate. I asked for the pictures of my roof after the work was done. I had to ask 3 time after the work was complete...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 ridge tiles to be replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

We apologize for the delay and issues in communication. We will continue to strive for better communication from the start of the project to the end. Thank you, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Roofing. Roof Repair, Roof Replacement, Roof Coatings, New Construction, Shingle, Tile, Metal, & Flat

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Financing Available