Rick's Painting

Angie's List since April 2012

Precision Pressure Cleaning

Sarasota's premier pressure cleaning company striving to Keep Sarasota Beautiful

10/13/2014

Rick is so thorough in his work. I cannot see any imperfections and, trust me, I have gone over the entire house admiring his work. Even though we have been plagued with rain this Summer/Fall, Rick was able to accomplish everything that I asked of him, including the work I had not considered at our first meeting. He was flexible in accomodating my color changes. It has been amazing to watch Rick w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the entire exterior of my house, including soffits, downspouts, etc.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

06/09/2014

We have used Rick's Painting for several jobs over the years; from a single bedroom to entire homes in and out. Rick is aboutaverage price wise but you really get a fine job. Very meticulous and can do many small things that make it unnecessary to call in other people for minor drywall repair, etc. We will use Rick's Painting in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint inside and out. Some minor carpentry repair.

CATEGORY pressure washing

04/20/2012

I'd recommend him. He did a nice job, was prompt, friendly, and he is a good company. He cleaned up well after the job was complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came over and powerwashed the sidewalks. I used him the year before to paint my house.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters