Foremost Fence

B70 REVIEWS

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since January 2012

8135 25th Court East

Sarasota, FL 34243

At Foremost Fence, we know fence, both Commercial and Residential. Our experienced team cares about the outcome of each and every job we take, and we aim for 100% customer satisfaction. In addition to vinyl, wood, aluminum, chain link, and pet fencing, we also can install automated access gates to provide better security for your home or business....

fence company (69)driveway gate installation (7)

03/03/2020

It went very well, Jake came out immediately to give us a quote, the fence was installed ahead of schedule, and it is beautiful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced existing fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed] for the business, we appreciated it. Jesse Galvan
D

08/08/2018

Received a call from Andrew shortly after filling out referral form. Was polite and knowledgeable and answered my questions, was looking forward to his scheduled appointment for my quote. Two days before he was suppose to come, Tiffany called to tell me Andrew quit and she would now be doing my quote, but she didn’t want to get up as early as my 8am appointment would require her to so could I meet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was looking for quotes on fence around my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2018

Mrs. Jones, I apologize for the inconvenience. Tiffany is the estimator taking over that area and we are trying to make a smooth transition. She is taking over Andrews appointments he had previously set, and juggling her own appointments. Again I apologize. Jesse Galvan (Mgr)

06/05/2018

5 Star Rating for this fine company. Jack McLeod, their Sales Manager is the BEST Their installers was also the BEST Very professional company and a real asset to their industry

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl fence installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2018

Thank you for the review, Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Jesse (mgr).
D

11/20/2017

I spoke with someone in the office who sounded very professional. He scheduled Wayne to come out in the morning. Wayne did come as promised. He did not seem very happy to be there and seemed annoyed when I said I wanted quotes on both wood and PVC as I wasn't sure which one I'd decide on. There were a few other variables that meant I'd need a few different quotes. He measured everything and told m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate on Privacy Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2017

11/16/2017

Very unprofessional. The guy seemed to be either drunk or on something. Told me I didn't need to worry to much about the property line. Nor did I need to worry about the easement. So many other things... needless to say I won't be hiring this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an estimate for a new fence.

C

10/07/2017

They left nails all over the workplace. They were unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

I apologize for the inconvenience ....we installed the [Member Name Removed] project in July 2016. Certainly I would have liked the opportunity to correct this for you then. Mgr: Jesse Galvan

04/19/2017

I couldn't be happier. The wood fence was taken apart a side at a time so at the end of the workday I still had a fence around the back yard. It has enhanced the look of the back yard and provides privacy for those special sun tanning days. It is easy to clean, still looks fresh and my neighbors enjoy having a new fence on at least one side of their property. I'd use Foremost Fence again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear down of wood fence and installation of PVC fence

CATEGORY fencing, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2017

C

04/12/2017

Initial meeting went ok, price was more than I thought it was going to be but I rationalized the savings over the life of the fence vs. a wooden fence. I signed the contract and was told it would be 4-6 weeks until installation since they had to apply for permits with the City of Bradenton. Then two weeks later, two guys in a unlabeled truck showed up at the house while I was at work and started t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 160 feet of White Vinyl Fencing to be install as well as about 60ft of old wooden fence to be removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2017

03/08/2017

My only complaint is that their workers showed up several hours late to do the job because they were behind on a another job. That in itself doesn't bother me, but no one called to tell me that they would be late, I had to call them to find out what was going on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace an old wooden fence with a white vinyl fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2017

02/25/2017

We were very pleased with the service provided by Foremost Fence. Within a day of calling them, a sales person came out and gave us an estimate. When I called to confirm that we wanted them to do the job, they ordered the materials, which took about 2 weeks to arrive. Then they called us to schedule the installation about a week later. The actual installation date was 5 days earlier than expected,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 100 foot x 6 foot board-on-board fence and three gates with pre-treated wood fencing and gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2017

Pet and Pool Enclosures, Custom Enclosures, All types of fencing materials such as Aluminum - Wrought Iron - Wood - Chain Link, PVC, and others, Gate Access Controls, Drive Way Gates, and all custom jobs accepted.

Not Applicable