Florida Lighting Maintenance

A3 REVIEWS

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since January 2014

886 S Packinghouse Rd

Sarasota, FL 34232

Here at FLM - Florida Lighting Maintenance, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the full service electrical trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We specialize in residential, commercial and industrial lighting and electrical services. We look forward to earning your business. ...

Electrical (3)

11/14/2019

It went really well they were great ,professional and they keep me informed and they do an excellent work .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

11/12/2019

They do excellent work for me. Very reliable and you can count on them to be there. Usually no follow-up is needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them all the time. I have 119 stores that they are doing electric job for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

01/08/2014

He was on time, he was prompt. Knew what he was doing. Fixed it correctly and there no problems since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called them because our buss went dead. He had to replace that in our electrical box.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2013