Florida Fence

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2020

5715 Pinkney Ave

Sarasota, FL 34233

State Licensed and insured since 1958, 2016,2017 and 2018 Angie's List Super Service Awards earned, online design tool for budget estimate from comforts of you computer. FREE consultation - call 941-921-4659. Saturday appointments available. www.floridafenceandgates.com...

fence company (75)driveway gate installation (16)dog fencing (5)

09/27/2019

Very professional and knowledgeable in ever way! Extremely pleased with my new fence and I have 2 VERY happy dogs!!! Very patient with me as well! Thank you Florida Fence!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing for dogs play area

CATEGORY fencing,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

Photo for Florida Fence - 5715 Pinkney Ave, Sarasota, FL - 38136353

Thank you for your kind words and the pictures of your two beautiful dogs!

09/15/2019

Excellent. In time, no hassle, good work. Price was a little less, but the delivery was outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decorative fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2019

Thank you for choosing Florida Fence. Your time to post a review is appreciated. Our unlimited $50 referral program is simple. Just call us at 941 921 4659 or email picket@floridafenceandgates.com with the name and phone and we will take it from there. Thank you for trusting us with your fence project!

06/21/2019

We were very pleased with Florida Fence. They were very professional, kept us up-to-date, got appropriate Permitting, pricing was right where we wanted to be and we even got a Thank You card after installation. Rob, (Sales Rep.) and Lupe (the Installer) were awesome. I would definitely hired them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chain Link Fence Installation

CATEGORY fencing,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

Thanks for taking the time to post. We are truly blessed with an amazing team! FYI we have a easy referral program that can earn you $50. Simply call the office at 941 921 4659 or email Picket with a referral and we will do the rest. Thanks again for the opportunity to serve.

12/04/2018

They were on time. I already had an idea about where I wanted the fence. They double checked my math and we’re very professional. I had about 250’ of fence installed with a walk gate and a 10’ drive gate on the other side. They had the best price and the product itself is pretty much the same with all the companies. Installation went pretty quick. I was there for the install and would recommend it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl fence around the back yard

CATEGORY fencing,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2010

HI, [Member Name Removed]- Thanks so much for your review! We are so happy you are satisfied with the project and hope your new fence enhances your privacy and security for many years to come. Peace of mind is priceless. A quick bit of info about "the product itself is pretty much the same with all companies"- we wish that were so! The truth is, we use a higher quality PVC than most of our competi...

11/26/2018

Excellent. Dane came out promptly, provided an estimate shortly thereafter and I was able to schedule the work in the next few weeks. Quality and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a fence and they took down the neighbor's fence and coordinated that as well

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

11/17/2018

Hard workers. Arrived on time, very courteous. Most importantly, very beautiful results. The company stays in touch with you regularly and immediately address any concern you might have. I had selected another company, less expensive but when I visited a property where they had installed the fence I had selected, I did not like what I saw. I selected Florida Fence after seeing their work in my nei...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence along property line (on my property)

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. As a small, family owned company, we strive to treat our customers like family. And that means communicating every step of the way so our clients know what is going on, addressing any issues or concerns promptly, and putting up a quality fence that we would be proud to have in our own yard. Your complete satisfaction...

10/29/2018

Everything went perfectly. They were here on time, did a great job and even kept working when it started raining. They did take a break when the lightning and thunder started, but went right back to work when it stopped. The fence looks beautiful, and with all the rain and wind we have had since the installation, it has stayed perfectly straight. (made it through hurricane Irma) The fence looks mu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old wooden fence and installation of new Vinyl

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

Photo for Florida Fence - 5715 Pinkney Ave, Sarasota, FL - 37511878

10/29/2018

WOW !!! hardly know where to begin to share the positive experience my wife and i had regarding the details of our fence installation...........so why not start at the beginning - sales consultant Michael Broy came by and measured and prepared an estimate for us and we knew right away that Florida Fence would be wisest choice for our fence installation based on Michael's knowledgeable, courteous, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new fence installation and old fence removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

10/29/2018

Fence install went GREAT !! He covered all the details.. helped with HOA, found property line like a pro and color was a perfect match.! AWESOME CREW AND WORKMANSHIP. Thanks Armando !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2018

Sounds like you might just like Armando almost as much as we do! Thanks, [Member Name Removed], for your feedback. The peace of mind that a properly installed fence can give a homeowner is priceless, just like our crew members. Feel free to refer us to a friend or neighbor- you will get a $50 referral award for every booked job over $750.

10/26/2018

They communicate well through out the process, received follow up calls the day before and the day of the install. Crew was very polite and diligent and finished the job in one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tab Color PVC privacy fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2018

Thanks for the review, Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We are glad you are happy with the process and project- that is always our goal. It is so nice to know when we have achieved it.

Project Management, Layout & Design, Specification Analysis, Fence & gate removal, Fence & gate installation, Access Control, Emergency response, Concrete set, Core Drill, Fence Fabrication, Fence Customization

N/A