Aqua Plumbing & Air

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since December 1999

For almost four decades, residents in the Sarasota and Bradenton area have trusted Aqua Plumbing and Air to fill their plumbing and air conditioning and heating needs. We provide a full range of residential and commercial plumbing installation and repair services, working to find the solution that best fits your needs at a price that fits your budget.Cost determined by time & material or flat rate. 87 Employees. Award winning. Additional contact name - Skip Stanton. Additional phone numbers - (941) 366-7677, (941) 488-7374 & (941) 366-7676....

Blue Aces Pool Service

With over 10 years of professional Pool Renovation and Maintenance, Blue Aces Pool Service is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction! Our experts are trained to handle any service or repair as well as complete any custom remodeling and resurfacing project! We specialize in weekly pool maintenance, drain cleaning and troubleshooting, leak detection and repair, as well as offer a full service renovation weekly, green pool drain and cleans, pool leak detection tests, pool resurfacing, pool remodeling and pool repairs. Our attention to detail can't be beat! Give us a call today to schedule your free consultation. State Lic #CPC1458443

Award 2019

04/10/2020

They are always professional and are very fair with their pricing. I would highly recommend them and I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have serviced our air conditioning system.

03/17/2020

They do a great job. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning maintenance and plumbing.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

06/19/2019

Always terrific! They always do a follow up call, always on time and professional. I have dealt with them for 8 years and I have not had any problems with them. People should try this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They service my air conditioner.

05/16/2018

They were here right away after I called and they had it fixed the next day even though they had to order a part! I really appreciate that they always call ahead and always follow up to make sure that I'm happy and satisfied. They even mail me a paper statement since I don't use computers!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My air conditioner went on the fritz.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is so encouraging when we here things like that. You are a valued client and look forward to being of service whenever you need us for AC, Plumbing, Electrical and your Water Treatment. Sincerely, Skip Stanton

03/28/2018

They did a very good job - brought A large rig to dig the trench in the center of the shell driveway, ran the Line to the house, and corrected a Few minor problemd with the house connection. After inspection they Made the driveway look like it did before the trench was dug. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Connect house to city water.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing & Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance & Installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available