Accutech Restoration & Remodeling Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160831

1600 Barber Rd

Sarasota, FL 34240

Accutech is an emergency response contractor. Specializing in water, fire and mold remediation and restoration projects. Accutech has been proudly serving the west coast of Florida for over two decades. We currently employ 20 full time professionals with certifications in each area of restoration listed. Accutech is a IICRC "Certified Firm". Accutech does engage some subcontractors depending on project specifications. Pricing is based on project details and scope of work....

water and smoke damage (37)mold removal (11)home remodeling (6)flooring (2)hurricane shutter installation and repair (1)hardwood flooring (1)carpet cleaning (1)

05/25/2017

Better than expected. They responded quickly to my call and assigned Rob to be my project manager. Rob inspected the damage and worked with me to get a roofer to inspect/repair the roof leak before his folk repaired the wall damage. Once the roof was fixed, the repair work was quickly scheduled. The repair work was completed on time and for the price quoted. Rob and the staff at Accutech communica...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair water damage in garage where a block wall met a framed wall due to a roof leak. Mitigate black spots (mold) that were growing on the frame wall.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2017

02/13/2017

They did a great job of drying and repairing our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a water heater connection come loose and flood 2/3 of our house during the night.

CATEGORY flooring,water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2007

D

07/04/2015

Called the day before the appointment and informed me that because I had already hired one contractor,they were not interested  in quoting on the other work because they wanted all the work or nothing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduled an appointment to quote on four different jobs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2015

05/13/2015

I used them because that's the one the insurance company recommended. I had a water leak and they had to do mold remediation because of mold in the wall where the water leak was. It was fine. They did a good job. The staff were fine. They left the area fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ended up using Accutech for Mold Remediation. They had to clean up water damage as well.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2015

12/05/2013

They were kind and patient and did a great job. Of course I hope never to see them again...that would mean I have another flood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a flood from the kitchen almost through out the house. They came, after midnight when we discovered it, and were at the house daily; they ran all the necessary machines for as long (10 days or so) as it took to dry out the flood; they provided a cabinet man, they guided me through the mold process/inspector et al.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2010

11/13/2013

I have used Accutech Restoration and Remodeling, Inc. on three different occasions, and in each case they came immediately after my calling and took care of the situation. Once this involved a complete flooding of my condo and the damage was over $10,000. They completed the work in a timely manner and were always polite and professional in all situations. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Accutech for dealing with water damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/1970

11/13/2013

dried put drywall in  2 bathrooms, master bedrom, entry kitchen wallbedroom

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Accutech for drywall.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2010

10/29/2013

They arrived within 3 hrs of reported damage and immediately removed the water and started the fans. Only 1 room and a corridor were affected. The next morning the ceiling was spackled. The day after that the carpet was cleaned and dried thoroughly -I didn't have to replace it because they worked so quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Condo above me flooded and their insurance called Accutech to handle my condo's water damage. They removed water (carpet and tile floors), aired it out, cleaned/dried the carpet and repaired thr ceiling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2010

D

09/04/2013

It was going to be $6700.00 for a small kitchen remodel. The breakdown of the pricing was 4 pages long. The prices are ridiculous and they want to charge for every little thing. He made sure to point out that he is a for profit organization before giving us the quote. He added 10% on top of all 4 pages of the quote for profit. They were going to charge $5.00 per cabinet door to drill a hole and pu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Accutech gave us a quote for kitchen remodeling.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2013

08/19/2013

It was pretty straightforward. It went smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpet and treated mold spots

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2013

Water Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Restoration.Residential Commercial & Medical Mold Remediation.Residential Commercial & Medical General Remodeling

Check, Visa, MasterCard