BEACH FLOOR & DECOR

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since August 2010

At Beach Floor & Decor we are passionate about designing one of a kind interiors that help bring uniquely coastal lifestyle into your home. Our showroom is located on Sanibel Island where inspiration is everywhere. More than just a beach house, renovations and designs that elevate and integrate the beach living experience. Our clients have big picture ideas and we zoom in on the minute details. Our services cover your complete interior renovation needs, including the removal of your current interior spaces, floor to ceiling. We work with builders, craftsmen, and tradesmen to bring your vision to life. We are highly skilled at coordinating large scale projects and thrive on delighting our clients and industry partners with a positive design experience. Our team with over 40 years of experience will give you the special attention you deserve on selecting a personalized, custom look. We offer some of the very best names in design and renovation such as Hunter Douglas, Ado, and Cambria....

04/08/2019

It went very well. They were on time, provided excellent service, and they were very knowledgeable with the craft.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did inside kitchen renovation work

CATEGORY carpet installation, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/26/2019

My condo is now beautiful. We are pleased not only with the quality work but also with the quality of the service. Everything was beautiful, every work was professionally done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to upgrade our condominium. they did a free walkthrough assessment and recommended design. They did the entire condominium. They replaced all the flooring, carpets, and painted the bathroom.

CATEGORY remodeling

Thank you so very much for taking the time to provide us a review and provide us the valuable feedback. We are honored to have you as a client.

03/22/2019

It has been excellent! It's a family business and it shows in what they do for you. They are very professional yet wonderful with their customer services. They are always on time and finish on schedule. I can't say enough good things about them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done several decorating and renovating projects over the years.

CATEGORY flooring, window treatments

We can not thank you enough for taking the time to provide us with the valuable feedback and review. We sincerely appreciate your business.

03/22/2019

It has been excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have been doing many jobs for us, putting shades and window treatments in my home.

CATEGORY window treatments

Thank you so very much for taking the time to provide us a review. We sincerely appreciate you as a client.

11/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Beach Floor and Décor to paint and remodel two bathrooms and install new flooring in our condo. On the tile floor in one shower, the drain was left sticking 1/2" above the tile floor. I had them redo the floor, but they left so little slope that the shower would hardly drain. The painting was dreadful. The painters left wall paint all over the door trim and used a roller to paint a brand new solid door after I specifically told them not to use a paint roller on doors. They had promised to spray paint the door. The painters left white primer all over the gray newel post that I had installed with the new stairway. I finally fired them and sent pictures of the dreadful work to the owner. He reminded me of my obligation to pay the full contract price even though I had fired them, but he finally offered about $11,000 in credits that I used to hire another contractor to finish the job for $20,000. Much of the original work performed by Beach Floor and Décor had to be redone. BF&D parked their van on my neighbor's stepping stones, breaking two of them. They drove their van through the yard and the condo association charged me $500 to replace sod they damaged. The owner cared little about a resolution and was more interested in defending his "professional" employees. Do your self a favor and run from this company.

CATEGORY interior designers

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Our company is now under new ownership and management and we hope to have the opportunity to earn your trust in our team again.

NA
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Similar businesses in your area...