Proguard Restoration Inc

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since March 2015

Our company specializes in roofing replacement and repairs caused by storms and/or hail damage across Florida. If your home has storm damage and meets the specifications set by your insurance company, you may be entitled to roof replacement at no cost to you. Whether you think you've had damage or not, or feel like you may not have had a fair assessment of the damages to your property by your insurance company, we urge you to have your property inspected by a professional....

Wayne's Solar, Inc.

Lowest service calls in the industry, All products are American made, Free Estimates, 100% Financing available. Additional phones - 844.4WAYNES.

08/10/2019

Everything was kinda going fine. They replaced my roof , but left a mess in my yard. Then they fired all the salesmen and in my opinion they were the ones that knew what was going on. After giving them a check for 5800.00I started getting phone calls demanding the whole amount. Which I haven't received. They called me a liar and said I never paid them any money. I got several calls like that, the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a whole new roof due to storm damage.

10/02/2018

I didn't expected it to be finish in one day. I was shocked and in awed how fast they can get it done. Steve go through step by step with the process with to help guide you with insurance and have it ready in a day. I honestly thought it will take weeks but it come quick as it can. Now I can come home and just look the roof and feel safe.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repairing the roof

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for your response. It was our pleasure to have served you, if there is anything you need in the future don't hesitate to call 407-330-7663 :)

08/17/2018

Steve Pate came to our house at agreeable time and surveyed our damage. As most homeowners know, the process of working with your insurance company is quite frustrating to say the least. Steve was there through the whole process due to hail damage in March. We recommend his company and will use them again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house reroof

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, screen repair

03/12/2018

Excellent-my husband especially like the way they flashed aroung the skylights and chimney.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing section

08/26/2017

The work was done on time as promised and completed within 1 day. Our new roof has been receiving very positive reviews in our neighborhood. We are pleased with the style and the shade of colors that we selected. The quality and the guaranteed endurance are a plus!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Due to wind damage, the shingles were beyond repair and it was decided by the inspector from our insurance company that we needed to have a complete roof replacement. Proguard Restoration was also the preferred recommendation by our Home Insurance Company. After checking out background information on this company, we decided that they would be the best contractor to do the work.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for taking time to write this review. We at proguard really appreciate this:) If there is anything you need in the future don't hesitate to call 407-330-7663 :)

ROOF REPLACEMENT ROOF REPAIRS DRIP EDGE INSTALLATION WIND - HAIL DAMAGE HURRICANES POOL ENCLOSURE RESCREENING WINDOW RESCREENING GUTTERS PRESSURE WASHING

Check, Visa, MasterCard