Kevins Fence Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 09/30/2020

3791 Skyway Dr

Sanford, FL 32773

We install and repair all types of fencing. Wood,pvc,aluminum,chain link, farm fence, electric gates. We are family owned and operated, proudly serving Central Florida for 27 years....

fence company (7)driveway gate installation (1)

06/24/2020

They did a good job.Great responsiveness and professionalism. Pricing was good, and competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a vinyl fence for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2020

03/13/2020

Great Job! Honest! Came out quickly! Prices were great! Installed in an extremely timely manner and IT LOOKS GREAT!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gates and operator

CATEGORY driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

01/09/2020

They were very fast and reliable. They got the job done in just one day, they answered all my questions and they let know that I have a lifetime warranty with the fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

01/09/2020

It was very good, they were very professional, very kind and very approachable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed my fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to install your fence

09/29/2017

Poorly. Shoddy workmanship and unprofessional attitudes by the owner and his spawn. Don't expect any plants to be alive within 5 feet of the fence. You will also have a 5 inch gap under your gate as well as a warped gate within a week. You are much better off going to Home Depot and hiring day laborers. They will do a better job and be more respectful besides being MUCH cheaper.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence install

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

I’m sorry you feel this way, We repaired everything you had an issue with. Nobody was rude or disrespectful to you, you were vulgar and threatened to shoot us and then blamed it on your pain medication,

09/29/2017

Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing my backyard! 2 double door gates! Great job. My neighbors compliment it very often!

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2017

Thank you for the opportunity to install your fence

02/03/2017

They were very good. They put up a very nice fence. It looks good, it's straight, it's level, and it's what I want. There were 3 on the crew that installed the fence. They were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin's Fencing built a wooden surround style fence around my property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2016

Thank you for the opportunity to do your fence install
D

08/22/2012

I had used them to replace my fence around 13 years ago and they did a great job.  So when I needed the fence fixed and added on to as well as adding gates that would allow cars to come in, I called them and did not look for any other estimate.They showed up without calling me to let me know the day or time.  There were problems with a gate not closing properly, so I called them; four times.  They...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed existing fence and added on to as well as adding gates that would allow cars to come in,

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2012

Fence installation and repairs, pvc, wood, chain link, aluminum, estate gates, 3 rail fence, gate operators

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal