IQ Power

A14 REVIEWS

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since June 2011

691 Progress Way

Sanford, FL 32771

We are a renewable energy company specializing in solar and energy efficient products. We offer solar hot water, solar pool, solar (PV) photovoltaic systems, solar air conditioning, energy barrier, insulation, solar attic fans, energy efficient pool products and much more. We are fully licensed, have workers compensation and liability insurance. We have apx 50 employees. We offer several financing options through some of the biggest financial lenders in the country and have an outstanding reputation with them. There are rebates offered from some utility companies and a federal tax credit avavilable....

Water Heaters (12)Solar Panels (7)

02/10/2020

Steven and the IQ Power Solar group did a wonderful job on my home. I am Licensed General and Roofing Contractor and I was impressed by the entire process. They not only did what they said when they said it would be done, but were very through and left a clean job site. I have had my system going on 3 years and its one of the best capital improvements that I have done to my home. I love my solar s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a 17Kw Whole Home Solar System

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

02/10/2020

Absolutely the best for solar. Professional and honest. I'm so happy i went solar.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

05/20/2019

Contacted IQ Power as the installer of my solar panels was extremely slow in giving me a formal quote for the replacement of my original inverter. IQ Power gave me a quote and came up with a creative idea on the placement of the new inverter. The work was done with quality and their technicians were professional and courteous. The price was similar to the rough quote I had received from the other ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of inverter

CATEGORY solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

05/31/2017

They had replaced some solar panels on the roof and they replaced the hot water heater.?I already had solar, but it was quite old, it was there when I moved it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They worked on my roof and hot water heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2015

05/31/2017

They?ve been coming back yearly.They checked around the mountings of the roof so that it won't leak. They checked the panels and they flushed the hot water heater. They resealed the panels around the roof. They were very professional. I would recommend them because they are very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They checked my roof and flushed my hot water heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2017

02/18/2016

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2015

05/30/2014

After 3 visits by the IQ Power technician we have yet to have our system restored to the original performance.  Service bordered on 'worst seen to date'.  The original technician had never seen the system before, admitted as much in the first visit and left without performing any services.  Second visit, a recharge of the system was allegedly performed after which the system control panel, overflo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual check-up/tune up of high end thermal solar system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2014

C

01/29/2014

Oversold the benefits - claimed it would clean out existing pipes - never saw any output that contained particles from past usage without conditioner.  Price extremely high - probably made a mistake using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a water conditioning system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2013

I realize this review is over a year old, but wanted to respond. You will not see chunks of debris coming out of your faucet, however, over time, water conditioning treatments are shown to reduce and break down this build up in your plumbing. This could take several months to years depending on the buildup. As for our prices, the 3 largest water conditioning companies in the state all are priced c...
C

06/10/2013

Price of the water heater was much too high.  Sales person would not give local references.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar hot water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2013

There are several programs for the solar hot water, some as low as $60/month, which is often less than current expenditures on hot water in a home. As for references, we would be glad to provide references at request. If you would like more information, please call the home office at 407-585-1018. Thank you.

06/28/2011

They were very professional and efficient.  They cleaned up the place after the job and did an excellent job.  I liked their services and will use the same in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of IQ Power for to install a water heater and solar panel, about a month ago.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2011

Thank you. I hope you are loving it as much as I love mine!

We offer solar service of existing systems and installation of new systems. As well, we are happy to offer a free home evaluation for the potential use of solar. We offer all solar products - solar hot water, electric (PV) and pool. We offer energy efficient products such as pool pumps, insulations and more as well. We offer sales, installation and servicing. We will also service other company's solar products.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available