Chang's Car Care

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since May 2010

A full service automobile repair and service shop since 1981. Repairs done to manufacturers specificatios/ Your Dealer alternative....

Zembower's Auto Center

Our auto repair shop is conveniently located in Altamonte Springs, Florida. Our quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) master certified mechanics at Zembower's Auto Center employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor auto repair services on foreign and domestic vehicles. Additional DBA - Transmatic Inc.

Award 2019

11/20/2017

They are a pleasure to visit and never condescend but rather inform. Their prices are very reasonable. They never go beyond the estimates. They are also very kind and helpful. The price I'm putting in here is for both vehicles over a couple years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had both my F150 and Subaru worked on extensively at Chang's. For the truck, rack & pinion replaced, new breaks and other items to make the truck road worthy again. For the Subaru, new breaks, new axle, new pinion, new steering column items since the horn had stopped and the air bag lights were on. Also have had tune-ups and oil changes, A/C repair and other items.

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair,radiator service

10/02/2017

Fixed leak quickly at good price - very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C check - low output

08/05/2015

They're absolutely phenomenal. They're very honest and straightforward. They're not trying to upsell. They're an A+.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Chang's Car Care. They did a brake fluid for us and the car's turning fluid.

08/01/2015

Finally! ... sensible, trustworthy, adult business behaviour from an auto repair shop!  Ever wanted a "personal" auto mechanic?? This is probably the place! Chang's Car Care was a refreshing experience.  I towed our 2001 Mazda Millenia to them because it would not start. It's our clunker, but we value it as it has been a great second car.  They did a great job of repairing the Mazda, and I know th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Alternator on a 2001 Mazda Millenia

10/29/2014

They analyzed the car problems, identified the root-cause and called me with an update of the work that they recommended have performed. I approved their recommendations, and they ordered the parts. They called me to ask if they could keep car overnight, so that they could test drive vehicle and confirm that everything is working properly, and I approved. I have been going to Chang's Car Care for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check engine light and oil lamp came on for mother-in-law's 2000 Honda Civic. Took car to Chang's to research issue, and they found that engine had very low oil, in addition to faulty seals on valves that needed to be replaced. Had I not taken car to shop just in time, it would have likely burned out engine. Got seals replaced and had engine pressure washed to clean out engine compartment and prevent oil drip from ruining her driveway.

CATEGORY auto repair

Diagnostics & automobiles repairs & preventative maintenance services Including Timing belts

Body repairs