Bill Morgan Inc

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since February 2010

Awards & Badges

300 Rose Dr.

Sanford, FL 32773

I have been working tile and natural stone for 30+ yrs. I specialize in bathroom remodels I offer handyman services I focus on one job at at a time so I don't disappear in the middle. I show up on time every day I never take money upfront I like doing this work call today...

home remodeling (16)plumbers (5)handyman (2)drywall (2)door installation (1)woodworking (1)lighting (1)

01/05/2021

Bill did a great job! Very professional, attentive to detail and dependable. Would definitely recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

10/31/2020

I couldn't be happier with the service and the way the job was preformed. I had my bathroom completely renovated. He worked every week day, cleaned up after himself, and did an excellent job. He was polite and patient with my many questions. The price was very reasonable, and he never asked for money upfront. I would recommend him for any bathroom remodel. Very nice man, and a very good worker.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2020

10/10/2020

Excellent, Bill is a real perfectist and an artist. He knows what he is doing a true professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

04/30/2020

Bill did a great job and took the time to make sure it looked good. Some of the stones required intricate cuts to fit around outlets and the flush to the pillars. Bill was thorough and clean. I’d use him again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Island Stone Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

Photo for Bill Morgan Inc - 300 Rose Dr., Sanford, FL - 38535326

02/15/2020

Beyond expectations! Bill is one of a kind, his attention to detail is amazing. I love my new bathroom!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

01/23/2020

The vanity from Lowe's didn't fit flush against the wall so Bill used some leftover tile from shower job and made a gorgeous backsplash that looks great! Everything else went fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
vanity and sink install and back splash tile work. Also install new faucet in kitchen with under counter filter system for fluoride and chlorine.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

01/19/2020

Great job Bill, thank you! Not an easy job, but a fine result. Appreciate your skill and diligence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath Remodeling

CATEGORY drywall,plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2020

12/10/2019

The work went extremely well. It was not a hurried job, but Bill paid attention to detail, and it was a pleasure seeing him work so thoughtfully and neatly. I am completely satisfied with his service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and remodel of bathroom

CATEGORY plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2019

12/09/2019

Bill was here on time every day we had agreed on. He made sure we were always on the same page as far as vision was concerned. He did a first rate job every step of the way and went the extra mile to be sure job was done right and that I would have no problems later. As a woman, he treated me with respect and was very careful of my home. He gave me a gorgeous shower at a reasonable price! I have t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
some plumbing repair and tile shower installed

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

Photo for Bill Morgan Inc - 300 Rose Dr., Sanford, FL - 38281158

11/23/2019

Bill did a great job raising the floor in my step-in shower making it safer for me as well as a more updated look in my home. I also had him add cabinet hardware and replace a toilet. His prices were quite reasonable. He showed up promptly and true to his word only focused on my job and did not leave me hanging to juggle multiple customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

drywall, light fixture, bathroom remodel, minor plumbing, cabinets, doors

NA