Aabrams Chimneys LLC

A 461 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since October 2005

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

2108 Lili Petal Ct.

Sanford, FL 32771

With 24 years of experience in chimney repairs and cleaning , we are the company to trust to get the job done right. We offer a 10% discount to active duty fireman, police and servicemen and women. Owner operated. Uses subs for stucco & brick. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. License #2C052006041802936. Additional contact Bernard Harris....

chimney sweeping (357)dryer vent cleaning (127)chimney repair (112)fireplace repair (42)chimney cap repair (36)masonry (21)gutter cleaning (9)stucco repair (6)air duct cleaning (5)hvac repair (1)tile installation (1)
C

05/13/2020

too small of a job to do. They did a good job of follow up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace an exhaust cover on chimney

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

We don't clean air ducts, my apologies for the misunderstanding

04/22/2020

Excellent! Bernard was on time, friendly, professional, and knowledge. I will definitely use Aabrams Chimney Sweep again, and highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney inspection and repair of chimney cap

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

03/06/2020

Bernard responded within 24 hours to a voicemail. Was on time for appointment and performed exceptionally. Checked chimney which did not need to be cleaned. He brought several size caps to choose correct size. Replaced cap same day with high quality cap. Very pleased with work performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney inspection and cap replacement

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

01/16/2020

Very professional. Pointed out a crack in liner and recommended solution.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fireplace cleaning and inspection

CATEGORY chimney sweep,masonry,chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

12/18/2019

Bernard was awesome! He came and swept the fireplace and did an inspection. I needed to do a repair and he ordered the material and came back in less than a week and fixed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep / fireplace repair

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

11/27/2019

Wonderful! Mr. Aabrams was right on time and very professional. He inspected the fireplace and said it was clean (we had just purchased the house and wanted it inspected before we used the fireplace) and therefore didn’t charge us for the cleaning, just the inspection. He showed me where the chimney flue was and explained how to open and close it. He was honest and explained I only needed to have ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney/fireplace clean and inspected.

CATEGORY chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

Thank you very much!

11/04/2019

It did not go as I was informed they no longer support St Cloud Florida. Please remove them from t a search for St Cloud as I waited to get a quote only to find out they no longer service my area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Inspection

CATEGORY chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

09/23/2019

I called this "company" to get a quote. First it took days to get a call back and the once the Owner Bernard called me back he was very short with me and when he asked me a question about pipes in my walls them he cut me off without allowing me to answer his question then he told me he wasn't going to give me a quote because he said I thought I know more about MY HOUSE then he did because he used ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of Chimney

CATEGORY chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

08/13/2019

Call back really fast initially sent pictures of work to do never heard from them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
brick mailbox repaited and uprighted

CATEGORY chimney sweep,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

My apologies, my mason said that you had to wait for the neighbor to come back so that they could pick out the bricks for the mailbox because the ones the mailbox is made of are no longer available, we were waiting for you to call back with the choice of brick.

06/23/2019

I received a response quickly and an appointment for an estimate was made. He came at the time set and I accepted his estimate. A part had to be made and he gave me a call when it was ready. We set another appointment for the repair. He came and completed the repair on the day and time we set. I am satisfied with the responses and repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A chimney cap replaced

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

Chimney repair, Chimney cleaning, Refractory material replacement. Wood, brick & stucco repair. Caps, Crowns, Chase covers & dampers installed. Water leaks. Dryer vent cleaning