Time Insulation

A 314 Reviews

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since September 2000

10383 Oak St NE Ste 5

Saint Petersburg, FL 33716

We are Tampa Bay's oldest insulation company. Family owned and operated since 1978. At Time Insulation all we do is insulation, so we are able to offer you a top quality job with very competitive pricing. Our office is located in St. Petersburg, giving us quick access to all parts of the Tampa Bay area. We will go further for large projects. Call us today for a free estimate or quote on your home or business....

insulation (312)drywall (5)

08/28/2019

They did a great job, and the insulation looks done right. The price was very reasonable. I am going to hire them again, to insulate the entire house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

08/22/2019

TECO gave me a list of companies that blew in insulation & I called Time Insulation. They gave me a quote according to the measurments & suggested amount of insulation needed according to our TECO rep they sent to my house. The office staff was very polite & helpful. The 1st appointment was July 31st but as fate had it they were unable to come to my house due to illness but called & informed me & ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Teco representative suggested attic blown in insulation to help with a high electric bill.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

03/25/2019

The process all went very well. The two installers were friendly and professional even late on a Friday afternoon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blew in insulation to an attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2019

12/09/2018

Nice workers and did a great job and fast

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation for my attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2018

09/20/2018

The company was very professional, friendly, punctual, and great priced. They communicated with me from the first time that I spoke with them up until they came out and performed the service. I would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we had the whole roof/ceiling insulated.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

08/06/2018

After the removal of old insulation and sanitizing attic, I needed other work done (HVAC & plumbing) before the new insulation. There were delays by other trades, but Kim at the office was super and rescheduled me at a timely matter. Thank you for working with me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed of old insulation, sanitized attic and reinstalled blown cellulose insulation to R-38. The price included a $200 rebate deduct from Duke Energy.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2018

07/25/2018

After having Tampa Electric gives us an energy audit and discount certificate for using approved insulation companies, I called three on the list for bids. Time Insulation was the most responsive and professional. Their employee looked through the attic, listening to my concerns that I wanted to improve the inside temperature as well as reduce electricity costs. He gave me two options: add enough ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

05/18/2018

Called and scheduled an appointment after seeing all the good reviews on Angies List. Brandon and Deven showed up at the scheduled time. Installed the insulation and cleaned up. They were very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend Time Insulation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation installed in attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2018

05/15/2018

Excellent. Arrived on time and were quick and cleaned up everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

04/29/2018

We recently had an energy audit from TECO and additional insulation was recommended for the ceiling in our home. After some research on TECO's list of authorized vendors associated with the energy audit, we selected Time Insulation. The work crew was on time, courteous and did an excellent professional job of blowing the R19 insulation. We were very satisfied with the results and would highly reco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added R19 insulation to ceiling of home

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2018

Residential & Commercial Insulation – Existing & New Homes, Vacuum & Removal, & Multi-Family Complexes.