Suncoast Pest Control Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160430

6515 1st Ave S

Saint Petersburg, FL 33707

Since 1993, Suncoast Pest Control has provided the state of Florida with affordable, reliable pest control solutions for homes and commercial businesses. A family-owned and operated pest control company, our roots are in St. Petersburg, Florida, but thanks to an ever-growing list of satisfied customers, our reach has expanded to serving both the East and West Coasts of Florida, with offices in Tampa, Spring Hill, Sarasota, Fort Myers, Naples, Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Throughout our 20+ years in business, we’ve maintained an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. We employ only licensed exterminators and our expert technicians receive ongoing education to ensure they’re using the latest tools and methods in the industry. We believe in utilizing only environmentally-friendly pest control methods as well as products that won’t harm you or your family. Charges by square footage. No travel charges. No service fee. No service charge. May contact through email. Additional phone - (305) 599-0990, (954) 524-0111, (888) 276-2474. Additional email - customercare@suncoastpestcontrol.com. Additional contact names - Loretta MacDonald. Miami Location: 65 west 16th street Hialeah, FL 33010 Ft Myers Location: 16880 gator road suite #119 Ft Myers, FL 33912...

pest control (456)animal removal (35)home inspection (23)insulation (3)

12/28/2020

DOUG CAME OUT AND GAVE ME AN ESTIMATE FOR IMMEDIATE TREATMENT AND ANOTHER FOR PUTTING THE SKIRTING AROUND MY TRAILER THE BEGINNING OF DECEMBER. THE FIRST ESTIMATE WAS FOR EXCLUSION OF RODENTS INCLUDING SEAL ALL ENTRY POINTS, PEPPER SPRAY UNDERNEATH, SET TRAPS, BAIT, REMOVAL OR CAUGHT RATS, REBATE AND REMOVE. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I HAVE BEEN WITH HIS SERVICE THAT HE HAS PROVIDED. HE KNOWS WH...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAD RATS EATING THRU MY FLOORS AND WALLS

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2020

12/06/2020

Great! Told me that I didn't have termites.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
termite inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2020

11/25/2020

Excellent. John C., the rep explained everything clearly and precisely. Answered all my questions. Came in house wearing a mask. (Not the only bid I had.) James and Yole completed the team. Work started 11/18, completed 11/20. Showed up on time. Did an excellent job. Polite, organized, neat. Cleaned up 100%. Would recommend Pestwise. And hire them again in need arises. No photos since 99% work in ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodents in the attic. Remove old insulation, sanitize and deodorize, (sanitize twice) Install new insulation per code, made house rodent proof. 12 month warrantee renewable. Will check house every three months. One year pest control. Left rodent boxes. John made an appointment for a week after work completed to come check on everything.

CATEGORY insulation,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

11/01/2020

our tech...Mark arrived on time , he listened to our concerns & was able to take care of our issue inside & out.....great job , very responsive company. DDegan Largo,Fl

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
flea control

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

Thank you for choosing Suncoast. We appreciate your business! Loretta Esculano Office Manager

10/22/2020

Well. Treated attic and underneath house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite Destruction

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

10/14/2020

The technician got lost which is understandable but he was very irritated and short with me then never even sent an estimate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for termite maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

I am truly sorry for the experience you had with Suncoast. There is no excuse for rudeness. Please accept my apology. I will speak with my technician. Respectfully, Loretta Esculano Office Manager

07/31/2020

He checked and noted no new activity. He gave us suggestions to fix a couple of areas that we could do ourselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check for new rodent activity and make sure there were no openings where critters could enter the house.

CATEGORY home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

Thank you for your business. Loretta Esculano Office Manager
C

07/13/2020

Replied after I hired someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

05/28/2020

DOING 2ND TREATMENT TODAY - 3 MORE TO GO (1 EACH WEEK)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BED BUG TREATMENT

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

Thank you for using Suncoast. We appreciate your business! Loretta J. Esculano Office Manager

05/18/2020

Scheduled a termite inspection at my home with Suncoast Pest Control. Their inspector Jimmy showed up on time. He inspected the area where the termites were swarming and answered my questions about how to get ride of them. I was given an estimate for their service, and thought it was fair for the work that was to be preformed. Suncoast uses a area treatment to remove the termites which is also a p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry-wood Termite Inspection

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

Thank you for contacting Suncoast. We appreciate your business! Loretta J. Esculano Office Manager

Residential & Commercial Pest Control, Termite Control, Ant & Roach Treatment, Bed Bug Infestation Mitigation, Rat & Rodent Extermination, Spider Control, Routine Pest Prevention, Emergency Pest Control, Free Home & Office Inspections, Pet-Safe, & Family-Safe.

Fumigation.