St Anthonys Primary Care

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 30 patients per day....

09/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's my primary care physician.

D

04/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our doctor moved, so we transferred service to the doctors provided.  The bedside manner does not exude caring.  They are afraid to refill prescriptions that are class 2 narcotics. They want to charge if you are 10 mins. late, but are unfazed by their unpunctual scheduling. Charge you for medical records. I could go on and on.  In essence, they have turned away from the personal way of taking care of the patient.

06/05/2014

Overall, this office is wonderful. They get me the prescriptions I need and see me the same day I am sick. I just wish the physician's in the office were available for sick visits rather then the assistant. If you want to see the physician directly you need to book way in advance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and I see Dr. Gross as our family physician. Although this office keeps sick appointments available so you can be seen the day of your sickness the doctor is often unavailable and you are forced to see the physician assistant.

06/05/2014

01/22/2013

My regular doctor was closed early for the week-end. They recommend I go to this facility. I needed to check for a UTI and had several questions on other issues since a surgery I had. The staff was very helpful, friendly and caring. I saw the PA who took lots of time with me and listened to my concerns and answered my questions. He was thorough, caring and informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Non patient care

Family Medicine/Sports Medicine