PSI Clean LLC

Saint Petersburg, FL 33710

Holiday Decorating Project

Holiday Decorating Project

holiday decorating
lights hung around the perimeter of the house and one single tree wrapped

We are here to complete all your exterior cleaning needs House wash Roof wash Driveways and sidewalks Pool decks and patios Fences And more........

holiday decorating (7)pressure washing (7)gutter cleaning (4)roof cleaning (3)house cleaning (2)deck cleaning (1)window cleaning (2)

11/29/2020

These guys are awesome! We will definitely have them back every year!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hung lights around the perimeter of the roof, including 2 columns and 6 trees!

CATEGORY holiday decorators

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2020

Photo for PSI Clean LLC - 1108 Winchester Rd N, Saint Petersburg, FL - 39055485

11/28/2020

Great team of guys who were professional and really cared about doing a great job. The outcome was amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
holiday decorating

CATEGORY holiday decorators

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2020

11/24/2020

Above Excellent !! They did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trimmed a tree and hung lights around the perimeter of the house and one single tree wrapped

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,holiday decorators

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

11/06/2020

OMG!!!! Where do I even begin. First off TRAVIS and Jerry were very prompt, absolutely neat as a pin while they were working, they were so accommodating and patient. Their professionalism was more of an A++++++ They started off the job by cleaning our gutters and the front façade of the house and it was absolutely immaculate. The eaves were also cleaned to perfection !!!!! Both TRAVIS and Jerry ar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
holiday decorating

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing,holiday decorators

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

11/04/2020

I just wanted to thank the gentlemen that came out to clean my windows, house and pressure washed all the guck from my driveway and sidewalks. Not only did they do an amazing job but they also exceeded my expectations. Everything was reasonably priced and I would definitely recommend them to all of my friends and family members!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house washed, windows cleaned, driveway & sidewalked scrubbed

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

10/29/2020

The whole process went very smooth, everything from the phone calls, the process explanation, and the work performed. They made it easy to hand over payment! I am very satisfied with what they have done for me and will recommend them to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing, roof cleaning and gutters cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

10/07/2020

It was really good. They came on time. They finished the job. They did a really good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a pressure washing on my driveway.

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

Thanks again for allowing us to provide our services for you! We look forward to working with you again in the future!!

10/06/2020

They worked quickly and efficiently. They did a nice job. They were thorough and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my Roof, Driveway and Walking Path.

CATEGORY pressure washing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

09/30/2020

I needed my house pressure washed before a paint job. I called psi and the service on the phone ensured me i was going to get quality service. They came out and showed up on time and got every corner of my house. They even did the sidewalk. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house wash and sidewalks

CATEGORY house cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

Thank you for trusting us to give you the best quality service possible! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!!

09/30/2020

Efficiently, professionally ,on time,Courteous

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof wash

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for allowing us to clean your roof and gutters for you!!

House wash Roof wash (Low Pressure) Driveways and sidewalks Pool decks and patios Fences (Wood and Vinyl) Oxidation removal Wood Brightening Gutter Brightening Gutter Cleaning ​Building - Storefront Sidewalk - Breezeway Parking Lot / Garage Home Owner Association (HOA) Residential Community Apartment Complex Drive-Thru - Dumpster Area Gas Station House - Condominium Townhome Pool Deck and Cage Patio - Lanai - Porch Fence - Landscaping Border Paver Clean, Sand, and Seal

N/A