Professional HealthCare

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

12/03/2012

Dr. Unaeze is the nicest person Dr. I have ever had. Thorough, gentle, takes time to listen. Very caring and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
GEneral health, gastric problems.

CATEGORY internist

07/11/2012

He is really good, and the facility itself has a broad set of services. It is a nice place to go. They call to remind me of my appointments. They are prompt in getting me into the room to be visited. The doctors take time to listen to what my issues are and troubleshoot them with me. I always have a positive experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Professional HealthCare for Chiropractic Care. I see Dr. Roy there.

CATEGORY chiropractor

07/06/2011

Although he is generally late for appointments, i think overall he has been very conscious of all a patient's issues and when tests are required, etc. Once he is in the exam room with you, you feel as though you are the only patient he has. He gives his complete attention and always questions as to how you feel. Could not ask for a better doctor. I have no experience with the other doctors, but wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Al-Andary at Professional health care. Dr Al-Andary is an exceptional doctor. He actually listens to any complaints and does not ignore the patient. He understands the need for pain medication without assuming that every person is a drug addict and has genuine pain that needs treatment. He questions how a patient is feeling and has been nothing but pleasant and has NEVER been rude or unpleasant in over nine months of treatment. I would recommend him to anyone needing an internist.

CATEGORY

03/29/2011

I usually go for several visits. I would tell other members that it is a clean and professional environment. The doctors and physical therapist are great there. They have always been able to get me in when needed, which was really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use a chiropractor at Professional HealthCare for chiropractic care. My most recent interaction there was in December 2010.

CATEGORY chiropractor