PASADENA JEWELERS

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since March 2003

7 EMPLOYEES. ...

David Reynolds Jewelry and Coin

**$25 for $40 Credit Toward the Repair of any Jewelry** We are a small friendly store carrying a multi-million dollar inventory of the most fashionable Platinum, 18K, 14K, diamond and gemstone jewelry and watches. Some of our best known designers include Claude Thibaudeau, Denny Wong, Ziva, Cordova, Gelin and Abaci, Bellaire, Luminox and one of a kind custom pieces by resident designer Shane Socash. Don't forget we also buy and sell Gold/Silver/Platinum/Palladium in nearly all forms.

C

02/10/2015

I brought my expensive Omega watch to this jeweler for a new battery, after having a positive experience with some pearl re-stringing there a few years ago.  They wrote up my order, and told me it would take at least an hour. I left and frittered away 90 minutes in the area (they are NOT close to my home), and then returned. They brought out the watch and said they were unable to repair it, as the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Supposed to change batteries on an Omega watch.

CATEGORY watch repair

We are sorry that you were unhappy with our service on your Omega watch. We appreciate that you trust us enough to drive 25 minutes to visit us. Sometimes we do ask a customer to leave their watch depending on how busy we are at the time. If we were aware of how far you drove, we would have tried to accommodate you, but we can’t always do a repair while you wait. We are sorry that we could not rep...

06/04/2013

Because I live an hour away in Apollo Beach, I called first to make sure they'd be there. They opened the shop on time and were very courteous and professional. I was very pleased with their service and wouldn't hesitate to go back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband gave me a Bullova watch several years ago for my birthday. It stopped working. I took it to another jeweler who checked it, said the battery was fine, and gave it back to my husband. It worked for two days before stopping again. This time I went to someone who actually worked on watches. They polished my watch, replaced the battery and it's running great. The price was very reasonable for the work they did.

05/06/2013

I am very pleased with the service I received. As I live about an hour north of the Pasadena, I called in advance to make sure he would be there when I arrived so he could at least give me an estimate as to what the total cost would be and he not only did that but completed the repair while I waited.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an expensive Swiss watch (Rado) that had stopped working and rather than bring it to a kiosk in the mall I wanted an experienced watchmaker to properly open the watch and determine what the problem was. The watchmaker determined that the battery had not just died but leaked onto the contacts so he cleaned the contacts, inspected the seals and replaced the battery. He also replaced the batteries in two other watches. Overall, he spent about a 20 minutes working on my watches and just charged me for the batteries.

07/18/2012

They are very reasonable, they do something's for me and they are very obliging. They are prompt and I remember once I had an unusual battery and they were able to obtain it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Pasadena Jewelers for watch repair. They changed the battery on my watch.

11/19/2010

Fast, friendly, courteous and professional. I plan to purchase my next watch from them even though it's several miles out of the way. I liked the experience and felt good about dealing with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took two non functioning Seiko watches in for batttery replacement, etc. I returned in less than 30 minutes to find both watches operating and ready to go. I was advised that one of the watches was difficult to get started, could fail and didn't have a gasket. I suspect that the last Jeweler I took it to on a previous occasion removed and didn't replace the gasket. They also repaired the broken band without being asked. This watch had not worked in a long time, but is still working two weeks later.

CATEGORY watch repair

ST. PETERSBURG AREA. OFFERS RETAIL JEWELRY, WATCH & JEWELRY REPAIR, ENGRAVING, REMOUNTS, FINE DIAMONDS, WATCHES, CLOCKS, BABY GOODS, SILVER, PLATINUM, EARRINGS, CHARMS, BRACLETS & ANKLETS.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check