O'Neill, Dr. James D.

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since August 2008

Not Rated| 9 Reviews

Applied Kinesiologist 3 employees (2 LMTs one male one female) will bill most insurance companies even if we are a non-provider no HMO no Medicaid Cash / check / charge (most cards) Open M/T/Th - 7:30a - 5:45 pm Open W/F - 7:30a - 12:45pm M/T/Th at lunch 2-3p...

04/12/2017

Excellant I would not consider going to anyone else now that I have found him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. O'Neil is more then a Chiropractor, he knows the whole body and has helped me a lot. I have several problems but especially my neck. He is gentle and takes as much time as needed. You do need to be a bit flexible as he is usually running behind but I call in and the receptionist tells me when to come in so I do not wait in the office.

10/18/2014

He is extremely kind and knowledgeable. As noted above, he often runs late because he takes as much time as needed with patients and takes emergency appointments if a patient is in great distress. But if you call the office before your appointment you will be told if he is running late so you will not have a long office wait.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been going to Dr. O'Neill for many years and everyone I have recommended him to has been very pleased.

04/26/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. O'Neill is a truly, truly amazing Dr. I was just there today because I hurt my neck and have not been able to turn my head at ALL without severe pain. When I left there the pain was completely GONE and I can turn my head again. Another time, I had an excruciating pain in my lower right abdomen that would come and go. I had seen my internist about it and he sent me for a sonogram and another test but still did not know the cause. I went to Dr. O'Neill for another reason and mentioned the pain. He did a five minute manipulation and THAT pain was gone and has never come back. (6 yrs now) I don't understand how he does it because he is so gentle that, the first time I went to him, I thought "there is no way this is going to help". It always does. Always. He was recommended to me years ago and I have recommended him many times. People always end up thanking me. Several come from Tampa. He truly is a healer. A very 'Zen' type of person. I would go to Dr. O'Neill even if he moved to another state. He is that good.

04/19/2013

He is great, personable, friendly and very caring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr O'Neill.

01/13/2012

It went extremely well overall. Dr. O'Neil is a gentle, kind and effective healer. I have been to him many times for over a decade.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reason for appointment was pain and weakness in right leg and hip.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic manual manipulation (diversified technique) Activator adjusting AK balancing Nutritional help Supplements offered

machines Acupuncture