Aqua Wizard Pool Service

A 113 Reviews

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since April 2010

3517 Haines Rd N

Saint Petersburg, FL 33704

WINNERS OF THE 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 AND 2018 SUPER SERVICE AWARD. Currently only servicing IN-GROUND POOLS and spill over spas. We provide weekly, bi-weekly, monthly maintenance or repairs. We are family owned and operated driven to provide you the best in consistency and dedication in doing the job right the first time. Our skilled technicians have on average close to 10 years of pool service/repair experience. We take the time to inspect your overall system and uncover the nuances that your pool unique. If you want the best then you need to call the best, Aqua Wizard Pool Service....

pool and spa cleaning (113)

10/01/2020

Aqua Wizard does a great job taking care of my pool. John is prompt each week and performs regular service on my pool. He provides recommendations as needed and is in and out with little disturbance. I have not experienced any additional costs or unneeded services beyond what is agreed to. He was always been very friendly with me and my pups and they like him, which is important to me. The pool al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great, reliable pool service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

09/18/2020

Randy with Aqua Wizard has been taking care of our pool for 3 years now. He's been a lifesaver for pool newbies like us. Very professional and knowledgeable. He made our once toxic pool crystal clear (and keeps it that way) and has helped us understand how things work (like the pump, filter and how to drain).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool Maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

11/04/2019

Brian always has done an outstanding job keeping the pool clean. I would recommend them unconditionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pool cleaning

09/18/2019

Mark and his team are really great. Our first tech was good but short-lived, and ever since we've had the same guy (Mike) for the past two months. Pool is crystal clear and Mike takes care of whatever is needed, leave a card on the door stating what he did. A few minor billing snafus, but Mark was very responsive to fixing those.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly pool service plus installation of a new salt chlorine

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this great review. We appreciate having you as a customer.

11/26/2018

Aqua Wizard Pool Service has been cleaning my pool over 5 years and always do a great job. They are the best Pool Service in Florida. Pool Techs are well trained professionals that leave me a tag every visit so I know what services are being done to my pool. Highly recommend to anyone looking for excellent pool service and customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to our services to you!

11/24/2018

Terrible! Completely messed up my pool in 6 months of service! They advertise they’re on ‘Angie’s list’ but I have no idea how they got on here! DO NOT HIRE THESE PEOPLE!! Owner wants to do nothing, including educate his guys on how to properly care for a pool. We went 6 weeks without a vacuum, thank goodness I kept my weekly receipts!! Thank god for pinch a penny who has turned our pool around in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly pool service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2018

05/21/2018

I have used Aqua Wizard for over 5 years to maintain my salt water pool. They are reliable and come once a week to check the various chemical levels and add to the level of those that require it. They brush clean the walls of the pool and remove loose debris from the filter baskets. They leave a tag on the door after each visit that tells me exactly what was done to pool during the visit. When the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

Photo for Aqua Wizard Pool Service - 3517 Haines Rd N, Saint Petersburg, FL - 37085542

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking time to let us know how happy you are.

05/16/2018

Randy is awesome. Excellent communicator, trustworthy, and full of integrity. My pool is always pristine! Randy comes by once a week to service my pool, and he is always on time. He even carrys doggy treats handy to share with my pup! If Randy needs to come a different day or is going on vacation, he always communicates this either verbally or on the door card. I am beyond pleased with his work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly pool cleaning service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

Thank you so much for your review. We are proud to hear what a great job Randy is doing for you. And we are happy to have customers like you that appreciate all the extra care we provide.
D

02/02/2018

I'm giving this company a mixed review. It does a great job of cleaning my pool each week, and the technician is very reliable and professional, but I would not recommend purchasing any pool equipment from this company. Last spring I purchased a Polaris 3900 pump for $1,560.00. Unfortunately, the pump has never worked properly - frequently getting stuck on the stairs or stopping all together mid-p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of an automatic pool cleaner (Polaris 3900 Sport)

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed] sorry to here your vac is temperamental also we don't get supplies on line some are ok some maybe counterfeit also may not get a warranty besides booster you will need a seperate timer you can call me 727-906-6276 to discuss

11/29/2017

Very well. I got help with my solar heating

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2017

Thank you so much!

Swimming pools service, , Pool cleaning, Maintenance, Salt water Systems and repair