A1 Windows & Doors

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since November 2002

Awards & Badges

701 77th Ave N #55067

Saint Petersburg, FL 33732

A1 Windows & Doors, an owner-operated business, has been providing customers with the best solution for maximum energy efficiency for 40 Years Strong. Trust your home to A1 Windows & Doors. Registering online at www.A1FLA.com offers the greatest discounts. Exterior windows and patio doors installed by A1 are expertly designed and skillfully manufactured to provide you with cost-saving energy efficiency, exceptional safety and security, greater comfort and remarkable beauty! These products are made with strong, premium-grade materials that help keep out intruders while also making them unbelievably easy to operate and clean. They require practically no maintenance and will look as beautiful and work as well decades from now as the day they were first installed in your home....

window replacement (320)door installation (107)hurricane shutters (45)patio enclosures (5)glass repair (13)egress window (5)home remodeling (2)garage doors (2)hauling (1)

02/22/2021

Excellent. The sales pitch was not pushy, and the salesman, administrators, and installers, worked very well together as a team. The job was not messy as I'd envisioned; the installers were orderly and cleaned up well. The final work surpassed my expectations, the windows are great, and are an improvement over the old windows are as described. (Filtering bright sunlight, reducing noise, easy to us...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All windows replaced in three bedroom home

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

02/11/2021

Great team effort, worth the small premium to get high quality service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio Doors and windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2020

02/08/2021

From start to finish the experience was professional and efficient. Great response time to any questions I had prior to install and when it was time for install, the guys were great! Very courteous and polite. Quality of the work and the materials is outstanding. Not a single issue with any of the doors they changed, which is harder than it seems! I would recommend these guys to anyone looking for...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Door changeout

CATEGORY doors

02/06/2021

I took a photo of the windows & measurements & submitted all of that online to A1 Windows & Doors. They gave me a price & I agreed to an in person estimate & measurement. I signed their agreement & put 1/2 of the estimate down & my windows were ordered on October 9, 2020 , and were installed November 23, 2020. The installers were on time & were clean, courteous & professional. They totally cleaned...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 4 original windows which were old, leaky & would not open & needed replaced.

CATEGORY egress windows,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2021

01/14/2021

I hired A1 Windows and Doors to replace our front door and 7 original windows in my 1920 house. The windows and doors are all great quality, installation was extremely smooth and quick and I had no issues with the entire process. From Jim giving a free, fully written estimate and providing useful tips on the sales side to Robin and Joe being honest and respectful on the service side, everything we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and Door

CATEGORY egress windows,replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

12/11/2020

A1 was terrific! They communicated all the information well. Always were on time and the installers were very pleasant and willing to answer any questions I had. I would not hesitate to recommend this company. The sales person was great and the estimate on the windows was clear and understandable. The windows are great and the process was easy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New windows installed.

09/15/2020

The repairman arrived on time as scheduled, assessed the situation, gave me a fair price, and performed the work on the spot. The work is flawless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I thought I needed an expensive exterior door repair. The repairman gave me a less expensive option.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

09/07/2020

Exceptional experience with A1. From the initial estimate and contract, timing of order, and office coordination; A-1 kept me informed and up to date right up until time for instillation. They were also very helpful with working with my HOA as well as permitting the job and professional installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All windows replaced and hurricane impact windows installed, as well as steel reinforced door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

09/07/2020

We had 17 windows replaced. The installers were professional,efficient and courteous. The job was completed in 3 days. Office manager, Robin, kept us informed from manufacturing to scheduling and was in contact with us throughout the process. When completed, the cleanup was perfect. we would highly recommend A1 Windows.mary and john petko palm harbor fl

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

09/06/2020

A1 crew was very professional and was safety conscious in this time of Covid-19. The job went well and they actually finished a day ahead of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all windows and put accordian shutters on doors and sliders

CATEGORY replacement windows,hurricane shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

We specialize in the replacement of exterior windows and doors (sliding glass doors, entry doors and swing doors). Installation jobs are handled by licensed contractors. AAMA Master installers on staff.

We do not handle interior doors, shower doors, car garage doors (only side garage doors) and mirrors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available