A-Team Trappers

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1110 Pinellas Bayway S Ste 100

Saint Petersburg, FL 33715

**FALL SPECIALS ON OUR WILDLIFE PREVENTION TREATMENTS!!** At A-Team Trappers, we are passionate professionals that humanely and effectively address your nuisance animal problems. We specialize in catch and release of animals such as rats, mice, rodents, squirrels, bats, raccoons, opossums, armadillo, snakes, and iguanas. We also specialize in pest extermination of hornets, bees, yellow jackets, and wasps. At this time, we do not offer services for moles, voles, foxes, cats, dogs, or coyotes; and do not service bed bugs, spiders, ants, or termites....

animal removal (58)pest control (17)

05/27/2020

I highly recommend A-Team Trappers! These People are AMAZING! James our tech was AMAZING! He explained everything while easing the anxiety from finding a dead critter in the attic. I called and Mandy was professional and understanding. She got our tech James out here within 30 min of my call. They really are The A-Team to me. Thank you James and thank you A-Team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of dead critter and inspection in attic

CATEGORY pest control, animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

01/06/2020

These guys are absolutely the best! They found the point of access for the rodents within 30 minutes of arriving at my house using a smoke test! They had that access point permanently covered and all other potential access points noted and covered within an hour. I would highly recommend them! They laid out some traps for us and have come back top check them twice so far and have found nothing. Ch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

[Member Name Removed], it is truly our pleasure doing work with you! Thank you for such an amazing review!! Glad we can assist.

12/27/2019

James came out to inspect my rodent problem. He was thorough and provided pictures of evidence of rats and their potential entry points. He was compassionate and informative. We will be using their services to address the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2019

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for the positive feedback! We were happy to help and glad that our technician met your expectations!

12/04/2019

Very well. The company called the day we requested a quote. We scheduled an inspection & estimate for the next day, which was the Friday after Thanksgiving. The technician did an excellent job of looking for animal entry points into our house and told us, after checking out the attic, what type of critters we were dealing with. He gave us a complete, written quote on the spot. His quote was about ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Critters in attic baited and/or removed plus create barriers to exterior of the house (critter exclusion) with a warranty that the barriers would work in future.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2019

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for the positive feedback! We greatly appreciate our team, and happy to hear they are working so hard!

11/18/2019

They did an outstanding job, followed up with me when I asked them to and then gave me a 1 year guarantee!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had squirrels in the attic and they came in closed the attic off and trapped the squirrels without harm. They came back every week for four weeks, they cleaned up any mess and the gear and then they gave me a one year guarantee!

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the positive feedback! We were happy to help!

11/04/2019

A team trappers are amazing! They are highly recommend! Their employee Cecelio “C” is extremely proficient with his work and an asset to the company. He did a thorough inspection of the house and closed up every entry and exit point of the house. He came by every other day to check the traps he put up in the attic and resolved the issue we were having (Rats). His team are extremely professional an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review! We were happy to help!

10/23/2019

Tyler came out promptly. He quickly discovered how they were getting in and sealed up the point of entry. He set traps and caught the culprits. He came out several times to follow up. Since he came, no rats. He was very nice, very professional and very knowledgeable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a couple of rats get into the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

[Member Name Removed] thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the positive feedback!

10/13/2019

I got more than what I paid for and I have no complaints! James was the tech that came out and he was there everytime he said he would be and he was always on time and worked hard. He was very knowledgeable and would explain in great detail everything that he would be doing! The best pest removal yet!!! I would rehire and I highly reccomend him to anybody that wants to get what they're paying for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pewter Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us! We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was exceptional! We strive to meet everyone's animal removal needs with the BEST customer service! Thanks again for the review!

10/11/2019

It was fantastic. They were very personal, very professional, and thorough. Their people were very nice and friendly. The price was 800$ contract a year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a follow up on some rodent removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing :)

10/08/2019

It went very well James was courteous and professional and hopefully solved my problem I highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found us on Angie's List/Home Advisor

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the positive feedback! We greatly appreciate our team, and happy to hear they are working so hard!

Animal Trapping And Removal including rodents, rats, mice, squirrels, raccoons, opossums, bats, birds, armadillos, snakes, bees and more. We also provide Prevention, Exclusions, Attic Treatments, and Attic Restorations.

Insect or termite removal