Sunshine Boys Maintenance Lawn & Landscape

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2008

Lawn and Landscape Maintenance...

Tri-County Lawn & Landscaping Services

Thank you for visiting Tri-County Lawn & Landscaping Services LLC web site. We are a family owner operated business with over 20 years experience servicing the tri county area of Duval, St John’s And Clay counties. We service a combination of Commercial and Residential accounts that include Banks, Churches, Home Owner Associations as well as working closely with owners and property managers. Being a family owned and operated company means we know the value of cultivating and maintaining a personal relationship and truly understand that we are charged with giving you the best return on the investment of both of our hard earned dollars with our experienced and trusted crews. One of our key focus points and missions is to continue to enhance the value of our client’s property working with you, the customer, to stay within your budget while still providing “Old Fashioned Service Second to None” .

09/23/2016

They show up every week as scheduled. Except for the fact that the lawn and scrubs look great, you would never know they were even here. They do a great job of cleaning up when they finish. I am unable to get around very well so my gates are locked so they can't be accidently opened and my dog could get out. Charlie and his crew relock the gates as soon as they are finished, every time. They reall...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This great company has done my weekly lawn maintenance for 10 years. Thank you Sunshine Boys for AAA++++ service.

08/14/2015

They do an excellent job - my lawn and bushes are always looking great.  Charley and his crew really do pay attention.  If you want a company that will make your house look it's best these are the people for you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sunshine Boys handle my normal lawn service (mowing, trimming, edging, etc).

04/30/2014

Sunshine Boys came out to my 2 acre property and started the very next day. The estimate was good and the work is well done. I highly recommend Sunshine Boys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-weekly maintenance service

06/29/2013

charlie is professional, hardworking, honest. he and his crew always do a great job, clean up well, and even keep up with some semi regular maintenance that we may forget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
charlie and his guys do regular yard work for us and often do other special yard jobs.

08/02/2012

I am very satisfied with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SUNSHINE BOYS are doing the lawn service here every after week.

Lawn and Landscape Maintenance